Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - PS4 & Xbox One - Amazon Lightning Deal starts 2/18/2014 12am PDT - $39.99

Great, i waited to long and now its on back order. Does anyone know if I order something with promo credit and then cancel it later will I get the promo credit back?

Was on my playlist, so PM'd this at Best Buy and am starting it now. Can trade it in or resell it within the week, no loss. Works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
On my phone right now so I can't post vids, but aside from completely reworking Lara, including changing the way her skin deals with light, the environmental effects have been amped up as well. There's a gif around showing the difference in lighting and movement in the environment between the pc and ps4 versions. Sweat and water is more realistic on Lara's skin. The pc on ultra won't have the improvements in the console version.

yea but I like the look of Lara on PC ultra edition way better than the definitive edition of Lara, she looks too much like plastic with some botox injected into her face...too bad.  She looks less like a person stranded on an island now.

Went ahead and bit. I got it on the PS4. Have it on the 360 but haven't played it yet. May just give that copy to my nephew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon says they will get the Artbook edition for the Xbox One on the 21st. Any chance Amazon will match this price? I mean its the same thing, just one was for preorders.
I would like to know this as well... I would have totally gotten the artbook version! That is actually the one I want!

Got my copy (PS4) ordered this morning. 2 day free shipping but it's still coming tomorrow! Gives me an extra day of playing for trophies before I sell to best buy this weekend. For $2.20 I'll play it a few days, beat it once or twice, just to see the "next gen" stuff.

I bit...only because as a ps4 owner I am desperate for a new game. The rate of new releases is really disappointing.

If anyone here is on the fence about it and liked Uncharted's game play, then this is a must buy with not a lot to choose from on PS4.  Not the same cenematics or amazing story, but the combat/wall scaling is similar and it works.  I am loving it so far and I have really missed the feeling that I get from playing Uncharted.

bread's done
Back