Tomb Raider Definitive Edition PS4/Xbox1 $39.99 Amazon

Still $10 more than I'm willing to spend for the disc version.
Kind of where I am sitting also. I played and enjoyed the ps3 version but it will have to drop into the 20s before I pull the trigger on this version. Still its a good price for anyone with a ps4 or xbone that is looking for a game to tide them over.

It's also this price at Target, and there's a 10% cart wheel coupon you can stack with it. Those with a red card &/or a team member discount can save 5-15% more on top of that.

Waiting for $20 price. The game was already $39.99 a couple of weeks ago on the Gold Box deal of the day. I liked the game and am huge on graphics, so I am all for ports to the new gen, but this isn't a full price buy for me. I will pay on day one for The Last of Us: Remastered on PS4 since I have the GCU discount on it. And if they ever do that Mass Effect Trilogy port to the new systems I'd buy that for even a $79.99 MSRP before GCU (BioWare says they are discussing it so I hope that leads to it happening).

Last edited by a moderator:
My GOTY pick for 2013. Be warned that the PS4 version runs at 60fps and the X1 30fps. Game looks gorgeous regardless of what platform you pick however. Note: I own the X1 version.

bread's done
Back