Tomb Raider: Legend 19.99 @ Amazon.com (Xbox (not 360) & PS2)

[quote name='TheOne06']damn, you had me thinking the 360 version :([/quote]
got mine for $20 @ TRU after christmas.
they might still have it at that price, but the site is showing $29.99
i'd say check it out.

Like everyone said, TRU has it for $9.99 if you can find it, I picked one up 2 days ago.

I might have to return it, though, is the carboard sleeve supposed to be sealed in plastic? Where is the sticker supposed to be? I think somebody stole mine. #-o

If anybody lives near St. Charles, IL, just yesterday I saw two copies for this game on clearance for ten bucks at the Toys R Us there...I also spotted a couple Godfather Xbox games for that same price I believe.

Yep

I can confirm. Its $ 9.98 at TRU B&M. Comes in a Paper openable cardboard sleeve with a halogram type cover. Saw it last night.

Where is the sticker supposed to be? I think somebody stole mine. #-o

Mine too! I search all the sleeves and couldnt find one. I guess its not inside either..cause I never opened it. The paper sleeves Ive seen were never sealed up.

I too have the paper sleeve version via TRU. I haven't opened it yet to see if the sticker might be inside. Not like I'd stick it to anything but it'd still be cool to have.

Like everyone else has already confirmed, the XBox version is $9.98 @ Toys R Us, but still, if you don't get out to do your game buying, this IS a deal.

Now, if Scarface would just drop to $10 or so FINALLY for either Xbox or PS2. Then, I'd be truly happy......

[quote name='DreamSymphony']I think it's $9.99 at TRU now[/quote]
Only the Xbox version is $9.98, isn't it?

[quote name='eau']Only the Xbox version is $9.98, isn't it?[/quote]

correct. Last time I was TRU (a week or so ago) it was:

Xbox = $9.98
PS2 = $19.98
GC = $29.98

I can't figure that one out. I guess the Cube version is still high because Cube stuff hardly ever drops in price, and the original XBox version is so low because the 360 version is only $19.9x (no, don't run over there expecting it to be $19.9x, I just seem to recall that it cost that much, maybe I'm wrong)?

Weird. I also don't see why Polaris Advance is $9.9x and Polaris for DS is $4.9x. :drool:

And thanks to Puffa for the info on the sticker.

[quote name='Puffa469']correct. Last time I was TRU (a week or so ago) it was:

Xbox = $9.98
PS2 = $19.98
GC = $29.98[/quote]

It is strange. I guess Xbox stuff is the cheapest cos thats been a dead system since 5 minutes after the 360 came out. They must really want that stuff off their shelves.

But if that were true then you would think Cube stuff would be cheaper than PS2 stuff, cos the PS2 is still alive and well. Cant say that about the other 2 systems.

It could also have to do w/ the fact that there's no Wii version of this particular game. But in that case Target should put all those crappy ol' copies of Zelda TP for Cube on the clearance endcap next month. ;)

[quote name='Puffa469']It is strange. I guess Xbox stuff is the cheapest cos thats been a dead system since 5 minutes after the 360 came out. They must really want that stuff off their shelves.

But if that were true then you would think Cube stuff would be cheaper than PS2 stuff, cos the PS2 is still alive and well. Cant say that about the other 2 systems.[/quote]

[quote name='fairtrade']

Weird. I also don't see why Polaris Advance is $9.9x and Polaris for DS is $4.9x. :drool:
[/QUOTE]

Polarium is close to 2 years old while the GBA one just came out around 6 months ago

Whoops, my bad, it's Polarium not Polaris.

I was thinking that might be the case, but the DS is still the newer system and I can't see myself enjoying that game as much w/o stylus control. But then I suppose that isn't how retailers see things.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Polarium is close to 2 years old while the GBA one just came out around 6 months ago[/quote]

It is strange. I guess Xbox stuff is the cheapest cos thats been a dead system since 5 minutes after the 360 came out. They must really want that stuff off their shelves.

I wish they'd hurry the Hell up and 9.98'd Their remaining copies of HITMAN BLOOD MONEY for regular XBOX. Its still $29.99 New:bomb:.

Picked up the Xbox version today at my local TRU after viewing this thread. If anyone is still looking for it, it's probably at your TRU.

bread's done
Back