Tomb Raider Underworld (360) $24.99 (Wii 27.99) shipped NewEgg

Is Underworld more like Anniversary or Legend? I loved the puzzle heavy Anni vs the more action of Legend.

Was $15 at Target but I was never able to get a copy. Tempted to buy one at $25 since thats only about $9 more (taxes when buying at Target if I even saw one). Thanks OP.

I've only played the demo, but I felt that this game lacked the polish that the better tomb raider games had. However, for about $20, I might get it.

[quote name='laaj']Is Underworld more like Anniversary or Legend? I loved the puzzle heavy Anni vs the more action of Legend.[/QUOTE]

It's more like Legend. I got Underworld off of Goozex and while it was decent, I feel like Legend and Underworld were still better overall. $25 isn't a bad price at all for it.

[quote name='lunker']It's more like Legend. I got Underworld off of Goozex and while it was decent, I feel like Legend and Underworld were still better overall. $25 isn't a bad price at all for it.[/QUOTE]

I'd say the opposite. There were a couple of notable action parts, but mostly it's huge setpiece puzzles that often span multiple areas.

Not too happy about the DLC bullshit, since this game is going to look much better on my PC. I may get it for that price, though.\

Edit: or not.

It's also $28 for the Playstation 2, though why you'd want the last gen versions for $28 when the 360 one is $25.... The Playstation 3 version is closer to full price though.

Should be WELL worth full price regardless though. IMO Legend was easily the game of the year in '06, and Underworld got GoTY last year from PCG, if not other places too.

bread's done
Back