Tomb Raider: Underworld (360) $34.99 at Newegg

[quote name='wildnuts02']Nice price. Many places still selling it at $50

Link[/quote]

Some Target's have it on clearance for $14.98 right now. Others $29. YMMV on those, so $35 is good if you can't get the Target deal.

[quote name='MannishBoy']Some Target's have it on clearance for $14.98 right now. Others $29. YMMV on those, so $35 is good if you can't get the Target deal.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I just saw a stack of these for $15 at Target. That, plus the $20 in DLC to get the complete game just is a bit too much for me.

[quote name='killabeez22']Decent price. Many sellers are selling this game brand new on Amazon for $24.99.[/QUOTE]

They got it around $15 or less on clearance that's why they selling it for $25 plus shipping. I wait till it drop down $20 or less.

[quote name='MannishBoy']Some Target's have it on clearance for $14.98 right now. Others $29. YMMV on those, so $35 is good if you can't get the Target deal.[/quote]

the target by me never follows the pricing scheme of other targets. just last week i saw a huge stack of these for $40 on clearance. i would go back and check but i bet they would be gone, as they seem to go fast there even though they are rarely that good of deals.

[quote name='CaoPi']tomb raider games, meh[/QUOTE]

Whaaaa? :whistle2:s

It's PCG's game of the year. I haven't gotten to play Underworld yet, but Legend is one of my favorite games ever. Easily the best game of '06 IMO. I would have had no qualms about buying this for $60, though I think I got it at launch through an Amazon Goldbox deal.

Target is great for clearance items, much better than Walmart, Target has plenty of these games on clearances, I found like at least 2 target stores around me that have tomb raider for 14.99.

Boca Raton FL, fort lauderdale FL,

[quote name='wildnuts02']
pixel.gif
Nice price. Many places still selling it at $50

Link[/quote]

Great Share, thanks alot!
Saint

[quote name='Wolfpup']Whaaaa? :whistle2:s

It's PCG's game of the year. I haven't gotten to play Underworld yet, but Legend is one of my favorite games ever. Easily the best game of '06 IMO. I would have had no qualms about buying this for $60, though I think I got it at launch through an Amazon Goldbox deal.[/QUOTE]

What he means to say , i think, is Tomb Raider games are played out

How can they be played out? This is only the second modern installment, and like I said, it's gotten game of the year awards. I'll be shocked if it's not my Goty too.

bread's done
Back