Tomb Raider Underworld all consoles...$12.57 in store Frys

No PS3 versions available within 100 miles of me. I stopped searching at that point. Thanks for the tip though.

Oh, & only the 360 & PS3 versions were $12 something. The Wii & others were $19 something. Weird.

I'd be upset if there were actually any Fry's around me, but there aren't any... I picked this game up a month or so ago for $18.50 after tax from Gamefly. Still haven't played it... heard someone compare it to Uncharted, though

None available at the only store in the Chicago area, according to the site. No word on if there are any available actually at the stores.

Argh. kept getting system error when trying to locate store inventory.

I wonder if it's tagged in-store as such or I have to order online to get this price.

just loaded for me. none around orange county, CA.

OT: i swung by frys earlier and found PS3 GHWT game only for 14.xx.

It pisses me off that people will buy this, in hopes of gauging people.

I just want to play the game... why do people always have to think of profits and the like?!

I met this guy who raped Sears clearance sales for Xbox 360 items. Does he have an Xbox 360? Nope.

Quality game. The PC version is much better than the console versions though. I feel bad for anyone who can't play this game in its best form. Oh, and the PC version regularly sells for this price or less on ebay btw.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']It pisses me off that people will buy this, in hopes of gauging people.

I just want to play the game... why do people always have to think of profits and the like?!

I met this guy who raped Sears clearance sales for Xbox 360 items. Does he have an Xbox 360? Nope.[/QUOTE]

Survival of the fittest or something like that I guess. In caveman times if there were two cavemen and one saw an animal before the other one, he got it, and the other one never knew what he missed. The only difference now is, you know what you are missing.

Picked one up yesterday while I was there. Also saw some other clearance games like:

$15 - Hannah Montana Movie
$15 - Hellboy
$3.98 - Jumper
$9.98 - Shellshock 2

Me too, gonna get this asap.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='tdave']The frys in north houston has no more of this game in site only stanky tomb raider aniversity[/QUOTE]

"Stanky Tomb Raider Aniversity" was a better game all around compared to the buggy, jerky, mind-numbingly easy Underworld.

[quote name='lukisha']this would be a good deal if any of the stores actually had the game[/QUOTE]

lol

Aside from the tax, it's the same price as the TIV at most gaming store. It's full of win. Unless of course Fry's isn't a store within your tri state area...

Would love one, but haven't driven 15-20 miles north just to check availability. Even though the last time I ordered through the online site and they were supposed to have my Blu-Ray's... they cancelled the order. I went up, found a ton of the discs in question, and got them to match the price. ;)

I live in Virginia, so I have no chance at getting in on this. If anyone does get a chance to buy this, I would really like to trade for it. Just check my list to see if there is anything you might like.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I live in Virginia, so I have no chance at getting in on this. If anyone does get a chance to buy this, I would really like to trade for it. Just check my list to see if there is anything you might like.[/QUOTE]

Target has the PC version of Trunderworld for $9.98.

I picked up the Xbox 360 version of Tomb Raider Underworld today for $12.57 at the Fry's in Sunnyvale, CA. There were 3 or 4 units still available.

Was just at my local Frys today -_- Would have loved to pick this up, and dont exactly feel like ponying up the 5 dollars in gas again =/

I always see these posts and wonder to myself if it'll ever happen to me...and it did >_

bread's done
Back