Tombraider Xbox 360 for $20?

creap

CAGiversary!
I see Tombraider is $25 this week at BB. Will the Gamer card work with a sale to make it $20?

It depends, myself and a few friends tried this with the Civ IV expansion last week and all of us were told that that the coupon states not to be used with "other" offers. I managed to get the $5 off, the others did not. This was for PC stuff though, maybe the video game card (I think there is a seperate one) might have different words.

Can someone help me with GGC. Its probably in the ggc thread but, can you use the same GGC repeatedly for the discount. When I used it, the lady at the register scanned the back of the case where there was a UPC under the coupon for $5 off of $19.99 or more. Can that be scanned for multiple uses? Basically do you need a different GGC for each transaction?

[quote name='seththefallen']Can someone help me with GGC. Its probably in the ggc thread but, can you use the same GGC repeatedly for the discount. When I used it, the lady at the register scanned the back of the case where there was a UPC under the coupon for $5 off of $19.99 or more. Can that be scanned for multiple uses? Basically do you need a different GGC for each transaction?[/QUOTE]

Yes, because there is only one coupon per GGC. Only way I think you could use the 1 coupon on multiple transactions is if you have a friend behind the counter.

Is this nationwide? Was it in this week's ad? I didn't know Tomb Raider could be found so cheap. Although I never liked the older ones, I figure I could give this one a try at that price.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the ad and saw it is on sale this week. I guess I'll be making a trip out there. Though, I hope I can still find some GGC's...

Picked this one up. I need to stop buying 360 games!
It was funny looking at the Xbox 360 one priced at 24.99 and the regular Xbox one priced at 39.99
-xmrblondex

bread's done
Back