tomtom one le still worth it at $149?

tenchi

CAGiversary!
I missed the doorbuster sale for the tomtom one le at $119. It's now listed at $149. Is this still a good deal for a decent GPS? Thanks in advance.

I would pay a little more and go with a Garmin or magellen. you'll be much happier. if you look on-line you can grab a garmin for around 200 and the reviews are much more positive.

This is the deal I used on getting this for my girlfriend (from SD):

PayPal is offering 20% rebates on purchases at select stores through the holidays. NewEgg.com is one of those stores and offers the TomTom ONE Third Edition for $249.

There is a $100 mail-in rebate but the 20% comes off of the paid price, which in this case is $249.

So, $249 - $100 mail-in rebate - 20% PayPal discount = ~$100

Great deal, imo.

I have the same question as well. I am trying to decide between the tomtom One at $100, the garmin nuvi 200 @ $203, and the magellan maestro 3100 @ $140.

TomTom's have the most updated maps of anyone now. Thanks to their edit feature, any TomTom user can make an adjustments like new streets, new dead ends, etc. It then gets uploaded to TomTom (via you computer) and when it's verified by them, it will get redownloaded to you (and all other users).

But just see which ones have the features you want and go from there.

bread's done
Back