Tonight Show Shakeup Leno Back In

Meh. After about 2-3 years Conan stopped being funny and just being a goofy/weird show to watch if I was bored and nothing else good was on.

Otherwise....YAWN.

They gave Leno something like 2 years to beat Letterman and eventually he did. They gave Conan less than a year. Yeah that's some bullshit.

I'm honestly sick of seeing Conan promos during the playoffs. I"m going to watch his show but c'mon, enough already.

As I posted on the Walking dead thread, is there going to be a way to watch conan legally? TBS hosts a few shows but not the George Lopez show, are they not going to stream Conan? That would be a huge bummer.

I can't believe TBS expects me to go "Hrm....Conan...or Jon Stewart/Colbert with Sportscenter at commercial breaks"

Genius TBS....pit Conan against the audience that would have watched his show when he had his old timeslot for years.

And doesn't that Chelsey woman come on also at that time???

In a year, when the ratings are dog crap, I'm sure there will be people who will start yapping about too much competition and how it is on cable and blah blah blah though.

Basically, Conan is a TV "made man" just like how some athletes and movie stars are. They can't do any wrong after they got screwed (in that person's opinion) before

[quote name='cgarb84']jon stewart is a tool, i will take conan on that one thank you very much.[/quote]

+1

bread's done
Back