Shadowrun - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $9.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $9.99
Pure - $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore Bundle - $9.99
Rock Revolution - $9.99

$2.99 Ship

Superman - $6.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...6&bop=And&ActiveSearchResult=True&Order=PRICE

Just grabbed a copy of Mirror's Edge for 360. Been meaning to pick it up. The demo was great and I couldn't find it at a gamestop by me in the last B2G1 deal, but this works out better as it is about half of what Gamestop charged. A steal for $10. Thanks for posting this deal and keeping me in the know.

[quote name='jamesbrown']most of those games really r not worth the time 2 play them....[/QUOTE]

And that post wasn't worth the time you spent writing it.

[quote name='rkrocks123']And that post wasn't worth the time you spent writing it.[/QUOTE]

Dude it's his opinion calm down.

[quote name='Jay']Anyone played pure, is it any good and how is the multi player on live?[/QUOTE]

I snagged that Pure/Lego Batman combo on ebay once folks were selling straight out of the holiday bundles for about 20$ It basically was like buying Lego Batman on a store shelf and getting Pure for free

Nonetheless, Pure is a lot of fun; so much fun, in fact, you'd be surprised to see Disney Interactive's logo on the back. Smooth graphics, tight controls, and big open environments put this one very high up IMO. Def work the tiny price tag on newegg!

(1st post here...bear with my lack-of profile):bouncy:

[quote name='polo14player']anybody play Lost or Guilty Gear2??? wanted to get alone in the dark but i heard ps3 version is better[/QUOTE]

Guilty Gear 2 is a cross between a RTS and a fighting game, similar to Brutal Legend and the Empire series of Dynasty Warriors. If you enjoy that kind of battle system, it's a pretty good buy at that price. Be prepared that if you haven't played any of the previous games, you will be somewhat lost with the story (as far as characters go).

Might pick up Condemned 2, saw gameplay videos on YouTube and I felt nervous even though I wasn't even playing. Might also pick up Via Domus for shits and giggles.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Hm, been on the fence about buying Fracture and at this price it's pretty tempting. Can anyone recommend it and is it less than 10 hours to beat?[/QUOTE]

Its interesting being able to shoot a gun that raises the ground making it a mountain (to reach higher things or to make cover) or lowering it into a ditch (to expose things and get under others) but once you get used to it its not a very hard game and it should take less then 10 hours.

In for Wanted, Bionic Commando, and Raiden. I wanted to get at least 12 others but didn't feel like spending that much money right now, with this crazy first quarter of new games coming out.

Trying to get me in trouble:).....picked up 6 new games I been waiting for to drop, with them and the 2 I got coming from ebay my 360 collection is at 200:).

[quote name='jgon85']4% Bing cashback currently for newegg.com, about $0.40 back[/QUOTE]
Bing is showing only 2% at the Cashback Stores List...

HOWEVER...

When you click on the link to take you to Newegg, the Cashback does NOT appear on the site. Usually Newegg will display this heading: "This session is eligible for #% Bing Cashback". But it doesn't.

But if you search for "HDTV" and click on Newegg's ad that comes up, it will display the Cashback as only 1% when it transfers you to Newegg's site.

[quote name='polo14player']anybody play Lost or Guilty Gear2??? wanted to get alone in the dark but i heard ps3 version is better[/QUOTE]
Lost is not worth the money, imo. The terrible voice acting almost makes it worth it, but not quite. Old Chief John Locke is probably the worst. He talks like how they make Native Americans talk in the movies and LOVES to tell you about banyan trees. It's just not fun. I played it for about an hour, uninstalled it, and traded it in to TRU.

Alone in the Dark is straight up garbage and should be avoided at all cost on any system, but I heard Guilty Gear 2 is pretty okay. Repetitive, but okay.

[quote name='buffalo']Trying to get me in trouble:).....picked up 6 new games I been waiting for to drop, with them and the 2 I got coming from ebay my 360 collection is at 200:).[/QUOTE]

Your 360 collection closing in on your ps2 collection?

For those picking up Mirror's Edge, you are in for a treat. Awesome game. I highly recommend going for the Test of Faith achievement on your first play through. It is so satisfying finishing the game without using guns.

[quote name='Corvin']For those picking up Mirror's Edge, you are in for a treat. Awesome game. I highly recommend going for the Test of Faith achievement on your first play through. It is so satisfying finishing the game without using guns.[/QUOTE]

It is a fun game and finishable in about 7 hours. I did get a wee bit tired of the game mechanic with about 2 levels left. The story is meh. Presentation is neat, I liked the sheer white of the skyscrapers and tops of buildings. I played on the PC but would have enjoyed going for the Test of Faith achievement.

Raiden Fighter Aces seems to be sold out. Oh well. Someone on goozex is sending me a copy now anyway, no doubt from newegg, and now for too many points. :)

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Condemned 2 is the only game that is worth it on that list. Fantastic game.[/QUOTE]

WRONG!! Pure and NBA Street Homecourt are awesome!! LOL

[quote name='Corvin']For those picking up Mirror's Edge, you are in for a treat. Awesome game. I highly recommend going for the Test of Faith achievement on your first play through. It is so satisfying finishing the game without using guns.[/QUOTE]

I agree, that game was much more fun than I'd expected. I didn't care for the demo but the full game was cool. Good call about Test of Faith as well - playing through a FPS without using guns really makes it stand out from other games.

[quote name='namtrahj']Anybody know what the packaging is like on this? Is it all three games stuffed into one case?[/QUOTE]

3 normal retail cases in a box, essentially it's just the three original retail titles wrapped together. Decent deal.

Bionic Commando got a lot of bad reviews but I enjoyed the hell out of that game. The key for me was to just forget about the collectibles - trying to collect those makes playing through super frustrating. Once I decided to ignore those and just play through it was super fun. By the end of the game you just feel like a total badass. Some of the boss fights and set pieces are really cool.

NBA Street Homecourt is decent, and good for that price, but is far below the other games in the series. NBA Street 2 was one of my fav games on the original Xbox, and Street 3 was ok too. Homecourt looks good and has some nice animations but it feels like half a game - for a next gen version it's missing a lot of the things that made the earlier ones cool.

[quote name='jollydwarf']You know what this site does? It makes me buy "Jericho!" What kind of site could be so cruel, so twisted![/QUOTE]

I enjoyed Jericho, plus it's an easy 1000 nerd-points if that's your bag.

[quote name='menikmati']Might pick up Condemned 2, saw gameplay videos on YouTube and I felt nervous even though I wasn't even playing. Might also pick up Via Domus for shits and giggles.[/QUOTE]

That game is amazing, probably the best new experience for me so far this generation.

How bad a game is Superman Returns? The only games I'd be interested in from the list are Fracture, Condemned 2 and Superman Returns. From the reviews I've read, SR seems to be pretty bad.

In for Zoids. I've been trying to get a cheapish copy of that for a couple of months. Every gamestop that I've found it at had only beat up discs or no instructions. Almost caved in and bought the Zoids/Superman Returns bundle from K-mart, but $30 was just too much for those two games.
Glad I waited!

[quote name='Indyjones']How bad a game is Superman Returns? The only games I'd be interested in from the list are Fracture, Condemned 2 and Superman Returns. From the reviews I've read, SR seems to be pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

I remember playing the demo when it hit Live, and it was dreadfully bad. I mean, almost like Superman 64 bad. Well, maybe not that bad, but still pretty awful.

[quote name='Indyjones']How bad a game is Superman Returns? The only games I'd be interested in from the list are Fracture, Condemned 2 and Superman Returns. From the reviews I've read, SR seems to be pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad, I enjoyed playing through it. It gives you a nice feeling of Superman's powers and if you get bored you can always throw air conditioners onto the streets below :twisted:

If you're not an achievement whore like me you also won't need to go through the pain of trying to find 300 cats scattered through the Metropolis :wall:

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Not that i'm complaining or anything but haven't most of these been sitting on newegg for under 10 for a while now?[/QUOTE]

Yea, almost all have been $9.99 at one time or another.
Mirror's Edge just showed up last week, to my surprise.

I'm afraid I've already bought everything worth buying among this offering from NewEgg.
Shadowrun, Mirror's Edge, Condemned, Viking, Dark Sector, KUF, FEAR Files, PDZ, PURE, GRAW, Blue Dragon, MotoGP, PGR4, Crackdown, and Fracture are all in my collection.

i wouldn't wish condemned 2 on anyone..the game sucked. Clunky fighting mechanics and annoyingly dark areas lead to frustration.

[quote name='gsr']i wouldn't wish condemned 2 on anyone..the game sucked. Clunky fighting mechanics and annoyingly dark areas lead to frustration.[/QUOTE]

First time I originally played the 2nd game I would have agreed with you. Last year however I did get back around to both games in October and found the combat system in Condemned 2 quite adequate. Mind you let's remember this game/series is horror in origin and the sense of being overwhelmed is essential not only in story but mechanics. My point being is that in a real fight you'll get hit and thus the action and reaction must be tempered correctly.

Sluggish, clunky speeds also seem appropriate when talking about a down in the dumps binge drinker who's mashing in the heads of bums and creatures.

As for the whole dark thing I'd recommend upping the brightness a bit. The game is quite dark no way about it but on the flip side that's sorta the point.

Did you perhaps play the first by chance? I only ask because the difference between the two isn't that vast (although parts felt darker in the second).

All in all I will be honest; I did rather enjoy both condemns and thus my opinion is a bit jaded. I would recommend anyone who doesn't enjoy that style of game/genre (horror) to shy away from the series naturally but otherwise if you find that type of game appealing I'd easily say give it another chance assuming you haven't sold/traded it away.

But that's just my 2 cents. ;)

Condemend 1 is still in my top 10 games on the 360 list. Bloodshot is sitting in my unplayed pile from when it launched. :(

If you want cheap and used,
gohastings has Raiden Aces for $7, Bionic Commando for $5, Condemned 1 & 2 $5...etc
combined with the B2G1 going on now

bread's done
Back