Tons of Lost Planet 2 swag - Aluminum water bottles & more at Spawn Kill!

Tigresa

CAGiversary!
Heya! Just jumping in from Spawn Kill to let you guys know we're giving away a ton of swag packs full of t-shirts, aluminum water bottles, posters and more! I'd love to see as many entries as possible because we have a lot to give away! I usually only really post our giveaways here but feel free to tell a friend if you know someone who is into Lost Planet 2 or good ol' swag. n_n xoxo

http://spawnkill.com/2010/05/16/lost-planet-2-swag-giveaway/

Said my main E-mail address was already taken...I've never signed up for SpawnKill before. That was odd. Just used a different one. Thank you for the contest!

mines is the crazy spelunking story with the pirate cameo and the twist =D I hope it's not random because I put a lot of thought into my story >:O

Just want to bump this post to say thanks for this contest! I actually won which is a huge surprise since I never win shit. Can't wait to receive the swag. Thanks again and everyone should check this site out.

Heheh, didn't know you were on CAG too Tigresa :)

I would enter but I've never played either LP game, so, it would be a bit of a waste on me.

@Nintendoll XD I'm more of a lurker here and I read around the forums and articles at CAG and then drop in to post a contest here and there going on at Spawn Kill. n_n

Thanks to those who entered and of course congrats to those who won~!

bread's done
Back