Tony Hawk Downhill Jam Wii screenshots (with action poses)

Maybe should have been put with the other TH Thread already in the Wii forum.

Pics of the people playing have me curious. Would I need to make such goofy faces to pull off killer moves? ;)

Those graphics looks horrible. They better do an awesome job with the controls.

_media

[quote name='Chris in Cali']The graphics look really good to me.[/QUOTE]

Gee, wonder why.

They look like complete ass, it's probably just an early build. They're probably focusing more on the controls than the graphics at this point, they want to show off the controller.

Sweet Jebus those graphics suck...but, I will not pass judgement on Wii's final graphics till I see more, I'm sure those are early build shots.

[quote name='spoo']My first thought was is this TH3 for Wii? Neversoft has some work left to do on this game.[/QUOTE]

I heard Neversoft isn't the developer on this game.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I heard Neversoft isn't the developer on this game.[/QUOTE]
I just looked it up and Toys for Bob is doing it?!?! The new Tony Hawk Wii game from the team that gave us Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure :lol: :lol:

[quote name='spoo']I just looked it up and Toys for Bob is doing it?!?! The new Tony Hawk Wii game from the team that gave us Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure :lol: :lol:[/QUOTE]

That was actually a pretty good game.

When the controller was first announced i told myself "Nintendo Your A lost cause" my friend had nintendo since the nes... never bought anything else....
he just bought a 360...

[quote name='sonicfreak5']When the controller was first announced i told myself "Nintendo Your A lost cause" my friend had nintendo since the nes... never bought anything else....
he just bought a 360...[/quote]

What the hell was the point of that post?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']What the hell was the point of that post?[/QUOTE]

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam will make or break the Wii....his friend has been a huge nintendo fan...his friend just bought a 360...thus, the Wii is already dead.

I think.

I think he was just saying that the Wii might be getting the versions of games that some people may not want to play. I'm a big fan of the Tony Hawk series, but this Downhill Jam just doesn't look good to me and I'd rather just play the normal Tony Hawk series on X360 or PS3.

bread's done
Back