Tony Hawk Ride and DJ Hero w/ table 19.99 @BB YMMV

hahahaha.....WOW!!!.....peripheral gaming is sooo dead!....maybe now i'll buy these games.....but i do agree with bigpopov...i think they can lower....

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Is this game really that bad? Even for $20 with the hardware included?

I kinda want to pick up a copy for this price.[/QUOTE]

DJ hero was not bad just not my thing. Ride belongs in a landfill

Is Shred any better ???

Wouldn't be bad to purchase Ride and get Shred later at a discount....can't seem to find any reviews on this at all....

I bought and brought back Ride when Big Lots was selling it for $22.98, due to all the bad comments about it here...

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Is this game really that bad? Even for $20 with the hardware included?

I kinda want to pick up a copy for this price.[/QUOTE]
Yeah its really that bad. I skated for years and was really interested in the game, once I got it I realized how broken it really is. Is seriously doesnt work right and is just a frustrating mess.

They are practically giving them away at that price! I can't speak for Ride, but DJ Hero is very good at that price. It's definitely worth it to get the turntable and get DJ Hero 2 for cheap. Once you've played the first one and then the second, you'll see how much they improved the game.

My wife and I bought Ride. Honestly... for $20 its pretty fun. I was a skater for years, and I enjoy it. Its not the most complex game, and the controls take some getting used to, but it is actually a fun game. My wife loves it. Im waiting for Shred to hit $20 and ill buy that one also.

DJ hero is definitely worth the $20.

As for Ride, it's unplayable because the board controller doesn't really work. So theres no point in picking up Shred, since again, the board does not work.

I disagree. I think the board for ride works really well, once you play the tutorial and figure out how exactly to do the tricks. The biggest problem I have with the board is I have piss poor balance, but thats not the boards fault.

It even works great for my wife who has never skated a day in her life, and she beat all the tutorial missions with ease, and has some great scores.

Only bundle SKU I could find was for the PS3 bundle.

PS3 SKU for DJ Hero: 9402844

You can make up your own stock locator by getting to the stock locator page for another item and editing the URL where it says skuID= and putting the above SKU in place of that item's sku and pressing enter to reload the page. Then enter your zip code and voila.

Or just click HERE .

I found a BB that had ride $19.99 and dj hero $34.99 for ps3. I only got Ride even after the manager said he could PM gamestop for $25 for DJ hero.

DJ hero with table for $20? I thought the game was ok but not worth the down, but if it comes with the table that's too good to pass up.

[quote name='Shadowiii']DJ hero with table for $20? I thought the game was ok but not worth the down, but if it comes with the table that's too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is the original DJ hero bundle. I have confirmation that multiple stores in the DC metro area have it at this price. YMMV elsewhere but not a bad deal.

[quote name='velvetrevolver210']Yes it is the original DJ hero bundle. I have confirmation that multiple stores in the DC metro area have it at this price. YMMV elsewhere but not a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

Does Tenleytown or Columbia Heights have them at this price?

If you guys are unable to find DJ Hero with the turntable, I remember seeing a bunch of them for the 360 clearanced at $29.99 when I went to Sears a few weeks ago.

fuck! And I just bought DJ Hero at best buy for 40 bucks with the extra turn table!!! Oh well I think the turn tables are worth 20 bucks a pop.

I'm not touching THR as I heard it was bad.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']of course i was serious i didnt think people would pay 20 bucks for a single piece of crap.[/QUOTE]
the title does say 'and' instead of 'or'.....so i do have to agree with ya to a point:)

Found the DJ hero xbox 360 sku on a bestbuy review site: 9402853

None here for me. Looks like I'll have to wait for DJH2 to drop to $40 or lower.

I actually got Ride....and I don't think its as bad as people said, but it isn't the greatest skateboarding game ever, but for 20 bucks, I think it was a steal

[quote name='Puffa469']DJ hero is definitely worth the $20.[/QUOTE]
+1! and if you're into the whole DJ Hero thing, get this and a used copy of DJ Hero 2 at Gamestop and you have both games and a new turntable for only $40...

bread's done
Back