Tony Hawk Ride Xbox 360 26.99 BB Online free ship

Would this game be too hard for a 6 year old? I know it got horrible reviews, but I think my nephew would like it. I'm just not sure if it would be too difficult for him.

On the contrary I heard its super easy. IGN did a video of the game playing itself (If memory serves). Just set the board up on a chair and boom! Free cheivos. How can a 6 year old not win a game that plays itself?

[quote name='newbslice']why whats wrong with the game[/QUOTE]

Listen or read the reviews. It doesn't control very well. For whatever reason the board is not very responsive.

I don't suggest this to anyone. I opened mine up and played it after not having opened in in a year. It sucks, and I'm selling it for $30 on Craigslist. Paid $20 for it a long time ago.

It's similar to Just Dance or Kinect Sports in that fun can be had as long as you focus on enjoying the experience versus playing the "game". Non-gamers will have more fun with it because they won't be bothered by the issues with the "game" as much.

i want it, but it says OUTLET CENTER ITEM, and i dont know if it's been used or not. that's the only thing holding me back. oh well.

i heard the sequel is also much better, and you can use this game's board on that one too, so maybe it does have some sort of redeeming factor for it as well.

[quote name='Armor42']just in time to ruin Christmas for some kids[/QUOTE]
+1 lol...u beat me to it...some people are gonna find this "deal" on best buy and think itll be the perfect gift for that little one ...those poor poor kids....

bread's done
Back