Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 $10.99

[quote name='Ledhed']Not to crap on your deal, but both sequels to this (THPS 4 and THUG) can be had for the same price, if not less.[/quote]

Link?

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah. I picked up THUG used at a local Hastings for 9.99.

I wouldn't pay more than $4 total for THPS3.[/quote]

Have you stopped to think that some of us don't live anywhere near Hastings?

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='Scorch']Yeah. I picked up THUG used at a local Hastings for 9.99.

Have you stopped to think that some of us don't live anywhere near Hastings?[/quote]

Don't be a dick, guy. That's not cool. I was just stating.

Props for your user name as well, CKY is awesome.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='Scorch']Yeah. I picked up THUG used at a local Hastings for 9.99.

Have you stopped to think that some of us don't live anywhere near Hastings?[/quote]

Don't be a dick, guy. That's not cool. I was just stating.

Props for your user name as well, CKY is awesome.[/quote]

Heh. I'm just a little pissed off I don't have a Hastings anywhere near me. :wink:

these games are $20 everywhere; with Best Buy's GGC, or the recurring 2 games for $30-$35 or 3 games for $40-$45, it's not such a big deal.

but THPS3 is great and certainly packs $20 of fun.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']damn, wally world still has THPS3 for N64 for 20 bucks[/quote]

Yeah, my Wally has the .hack series $50 each, when they're all 30 or less virtually everywhere else. DISCOUNT CITY!

I got THPS3 at Circuit City last month on Gamecube for $4.99, but I didn't open it yet....still wondering if its going to be worth the cheap ass $5 bucks that I paid for it. :) .....but I'd never pay more than 6 bucks , since it's such an old(2001) game... :)

well, its really not how new the game is.....it kind of comes down to quality with the THPS games. Personally i like 1,2, and 3 better than 4,5. I woud rather buy 3 than 4 or Underground, so dont crap on this deal please, cause its a good game for those who prefer the old style THPS game.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I've played the hell out of all Tony Hawk games, and I gotta say THPS 3 is the best.[/quote]

I am sorry but THPS 2>THUG>THPS 4>THPS>THPS 3. 3 for me was a total let down, i beat most of it at a friends house in no time and when I got it it just made me sad. And they had taken out the gap stuff!

bread's done
Back