Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (GCN) $4.99 new at EBgames.com

[quote name='tcrash247']If you haven't played this yet, buy it now! I think its the best Tony Hawk game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, the levels are great. I think the series went downhill after the 3rd game

I played the hell out of the PS2 version. This one has the best levels, but Underground 1, IMO, is the best of the series.

[quote name='Samurai X']there is a part 4 right between part 3 and underground ? how is that one ?[/QUOTE]

I think 4 was good but not great. Some of the goals just seemed fusturating and I thought the level design could have been better.

[quote name='tcrash247']If you haven't played this yet, buy it now! I think its the best Tony Hawk game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I think THPS3 is the best of all the Tony Hawk games...but I already own THPS3 for XB and GC...:)

But no reason for you not to own this game now people...

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I think 4 was good but not great. Some of the goals just seemed fusturating and I thought the level design could have been better.[/QUOTE]Agreed, though I incidentally played 2 and 4, skipped 3, haven't played any of the others. So, I can't compare to the rest of them.

Ah no!!!! Product not available :(

I sold my PS2 version as part of that tradeup for the slim PSTwo and I miss this game. Not one of the better THPS games but still damn fun.

Thanks OP. I picked one up as a future gift for my soon-to-be sister-in-law.

As for the best in the series debate, I've found THPS4 to by my favorite one of the series, followed by THPS3, Underground 1, Underground 2, and finally, THPS2. I really liked the variety in THPS4, both in the level design and in the goals. The levels in Underground 1&2 are all cities, and tend not to be as interesting as the more focused areas in THPS4 and THPS3.

bread's done
Back