Tony Hawk's Project 8 Xbox 360 - $30 shipped

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
I'll keep it short and sweet, I've got Tony Hawk's Project 8 for sale.

NOTE THAT I ONLY WANT TO SELL THESE, I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE!!!

The game is in PERFECT condition, as I am the only one who owned them and I keep excellent care of my games.

Tony Hawk Project 8 has the game, manual, and case.

I'll ship first class in a bubble mailer and I will ship ASAP Monday! I accept Paypal only and accept all forms of Paypal!

Do me proud CAG and buy these quickly ;)

Cmon, can't believe no one wants these... these are $60 brand new, $55 used at Gamestop, and no amount of coupons or deals is going to get you down to $32 each.

Plus my copies are in pristine condition!

yeah I am trying to sell mine aswell, not trying to steal your thread but highest offer I got for GoW was 30$ Shipped so you should be able to get 32. Gl

[quote name='Armans']yeah I am trying to sell mine aswell, not trying to steal your thread but highest offer I got for GoW was 30$ Shipped so you should be able to get 32. Gl[/QUOTE]

I'd do $32 but I need to cover Paypal fee's, unfortunately.

It's weird as hell, Gears of War is the most popular game on the 360, you figure someone would want it at 50% of its retail price.

If this was a deal at a store like Best Buy people would probably be running out ASAP.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'd do $32 but I need to cover Paypal fee's, unfortunately.

It's weird as hell, Gears of War is the most popular game on the 360, you figure someone would want it at 50% of its retail price.

If this was a deal at a store like Best Buy people would probably be running out ASAP.[/quote]

Supply vs. Demand. When over 3 million copies have been sold to about 10 million 360 owners, you approach saturation. I think going prices on eBay right now are about $35 used, $40 new... so yours should sell, just give it some time.

[quote name='Wolve11']^^ create your own damn thread if you're trying to sell something[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the assist, I tagged it for a mod to delete it.

What a fucking jackass.

bread's done
Back