Tony Hawk's Project 8 - XBOX 360 $44 outpost preorder Free S&H

My order changed from "Partially backordered" to "In Process" so I have a good feeling it might ship out today.

I'm excited!

Well, I got Guitar Hero the day after it came out in the mail from Outpost, I don't see why people complain about them being slow to ship preorders. I sorta wish I had got in on this one too.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Well, I got Guitar Hero the day after it came out in the mail from Outpost, I don't see why people complain about them being slow to ship preorders. I sorta wish I had got in on this one too.[/QUOTE]

It all depends on when you order it, since I think they go by order #'s.

Mine still hasn't shipped but I ordered mine a day or two after this post went up and after it was on slickdeals for awhile.

[quote name='Roufuss']It all depends on when you order it, since I think they go by order #'s.

Mine still hasn't shipped but I ordered mine a day or two after this post went up and after it was on slickdeals for awhile.[/quote]Their order #s must not be sequential then. I placed an order about half a day prior to someone here on the boards. His order for a game got shipped and mine is still on backorder. They said it'd come back in stock on the 2nd of November and it's still backordered for me. That's going on a good month now since I initially placed an order with them.

The other games did get here fast though. So just hope your game doesn't get backordered.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Their order #s must not be sequential then. I placed an order about half a day prior to someone here on the boards. His order for a game got shipped and mine is still on backorder. They said it'd come back in stock on the 2nd of November and it's still backordered for me. That's going on a good month now since I initially placed an order with them.

The other games did get here fast though. So just hope your game doesn't get backordered.[/QUOTE]

Once I had to wait almost a month for them to ship a PSP game to me... the next time I ordered a game (Suikoden V I think) it shipped within a day.

I also think it has to do with how popular a game is.... Outpost never anticipates on alot of orders, it seems.

Holy God in heaven, I was hoping this wouldn't ship this soon so that I could play GoW without interruption. Now I'm going to have to beat it as fast as I can.

Nice, it actually shipped yesterday morning... the expected delivery date is Tuesday 11/14.

One thing that is awesome about Outpost is that they use DHL which has very precise tracking.

WOW!

I just got the game literally 30 seconds ago. I used the regular free shipping, and I just got the shipped email a few days ago like everyone else and I am in a daze right now that I got this sooo early.

Being outpost I was thinking it would take at least a week.

[quote name='mr ryles']I think this is a first for outpost, having fast shipping that is.[/QUOTE]

You mean shipping so soon after the game comes out, or shipping fast in general?

I've never had a problem with their shipping methods... Outpost uses DHL ground which always takes 3 or 4 days from when it ships to get to it's destination.

I live across the US from where Outpost ships and they still expect mine here by Tuesday, which is 3 days. People closer to Outpost's shipping center get it quicker.

DHL >>>> UPS, Fed Ex, and everyone else.

I've ordered from outpost.com twice and both times the standard shipping took almost 2 weeks. One was when GTA San Andreas was released I was really pissed about that one, I can't remember what the other game was.

So this is a first for me with outpost.com having good shipping.

[quote name='mr ryles']I've ordered from outpost.com twice and both times the standard shipping took almost 2 weeks. One was when GTA San Andreas was released I was really pissed about that one, I can't remember what the other game was.

So this is a first for me with outpost.com having good shipping.[/QUOTE]

Wow... that's crazy. I've ordered 7 or 8 times with Outpost and I've always gotten things about 3 days after it's shipped and I live way down in Florida.

What I'm surprised is that they've already shipped my game... I didn't expect this one until December at the latest.

I ordered this over the weekend and mine shows Back Ordered. Hopefully it wont take the rest of the year for them to restock.

DHL expected this game to get to me to me Tuesday, but imagine my surprise when I got home to find the game ALREADY SHOWED UP!!!

bread's done
Back