Tony's Pizza IWG - $500 Visa card, Wii, pizza, and more

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
http://www.tonys99daysofmore.com/

Prizes:
99 FIRST PRIZES (1 per day): $500 Visa gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500.
99 SECOND PRIZES (1 per day): A Nintendo Wii Bundle. ARV: $300.
99 THIRD PRIZES (1 per day): $100 Visa gift card. ARV: $100.
99 FOURTH PRIZES (1 per day): $50 Visa gift card. ARV: $50.
99 FIFTH PRIZE (1 per day): A New Release DVD awarded as a $20 Visa gift card. ARV: $20.
198 SIXTH PRIZES (2 per day): $25 iTunes gift card. ARV: $25.
891 SEVENTH PRIZES (9 per day): $15 iTunes gift card. ARV: $15.
9,801 EIGHTH PRIZES (99 per day): A TONY’S® Pizza coupon. ARV: $4.

Hopefully some CAGs will win.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Miketheking']I knew about this for over a week know.[/QUOTE]

why didnt u post it then:roll: thanks penguino:cool:

There used to be a Tony's Pizza in my old neighborhood, but it was closed years ago... now the only one I've seen since is at the opposite end of the continent. XS Damn you San Francisco, stealin' my pizaa place from Calgary, Alberta! v_v

Thanks OP! Tried and failed. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

I have a feeling a lot of CAGs will win a pizza. Hoping someone gets one of the bigger prizes.

2nd attempt.
nothing so far, I had 2 cheese blocks, but the third was a tomato...
I plan on entering everyday, so I'll post again, if I get something.
Good luck to all.

this reminds me of that coca cola contest with the matching game where everyone seemed to only win that ps3 theme. doesnt hurt tho. thx for the post

My wife just won a $15 iTunes gift card, took us 3 weeks to win so don't give up, you can also win up to 6 prizes so keep playing even if you win. Thanks OP!

haven't won anything yet....

side note: anyone notice that after you spin and click the NEXT button (or push the 'I cant see the game') it takes you to a page where I see "SORRY, No Winner etc"... While on that page, you can hit backspace or go back a page to play the game again? Wonder if you could technically keep playing multiple times under one email until you win... wonder how long that would take though lol

I finally won a $15 Itunes card. I wonder how long it will take to get the email with the code?

Edit:

I got an email from them, apparently I'll get my prize "8-10 weeks from the end of the month". Wow that's crazy, not that I can really complain. I'm happy that I finally won something.

[quote name='jmarano7836']haven't won anything yet....

side note: anyone notice that after you spin and click the NEXT button (or push the 'I cant see the game') it takes you to a page where I see "SORRY, No Winner etc"... While on that page, you can hit backspace or go back a page to play the game again? Wonder if you could technically keep playing multiple times under one email until you win... wonder how long that would take though lol[/QUOTE]

i think it just respins, but already has the loss on your account. but maybe not :)

[quote name='dwb6']i think it just respins, but already has the loss on your account. but maybe not :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd imagine this.

I remember years ago when these types of contests started, I found one where you could hit "next" on the screen and it would say you won. My friend and I both did it but never got prizes.

bread's done
Back