Too Human - 50.99 at Amazon

I'd warn anyone against buying this game. It's one of the single worst games I've played in this generation. While the mindless hack&slash can have its moments of entertainment, the was in which this game fails are *legion*.

Highly, highly not recommended.

I just made the mistake of getting Lost Odyssey. That game is 10 types of bad. Is this one even worse? It seems like 360 titles are dropping in cost faster now. My guess is that this one will fall like a stone shortly after Fable 2 comes out.

Too Human isn't a bad game...just a very flawed one. If they just fix a handful of super annoying things it would be an average game. Worth a $20 pick up best case. Fun co-op game.

I don't really see why all the negativity about Too Human. I think it's awesome. Then again, I didn't have to pay full price for it, so maybe that explains it. You can get it brand new for a decent price on Ebay, something in the $30 range.

Just a heads up. If you don't have an HDTV(Seriously, who doesn't? But some people don't ;)) then you won't be able to read crap in this game. Think Dead Rising, but worse.

[quote name='thaima1shu']I don't really see why all the negativity about Too Human. I think it's awesome. Then again, I didn't have to pay full price for it, so maybe that explains it. You can get it brand new for a decent price on Ebay, something in the $30 range.[/quote]

Horrible camera and even worse character control. Whoever thought of using the right analog stick for fighting was not doing his job.

Camera definitely isn't great, I'll give you that. Having to use the right analog stick for combat took a LONG time to get used to, but about 10 hours into it, it's been pretty fun for me. Certainly isn't a great game, but it's a pretty fun game in general, at least for me.

[quote name='Cursor']I just made the mistake of getting Lost Odyssey. That game is 10 types of bad. Is this one even worse? It seems like 360 titles are dropping in cost faster now. My guess is that this one will fall like a stone shortly after Fable 2 comes out.[/QUOTE]

Umm...how is Lost Odyssey bad? I didn't like it as well as Final Fantasy 9 or 10, but it's still probably the best Japanese RPG of this generation...

[quote name='Cursor']I just made the mistake of getting Lost Odyssey. That game is 10 types of bad. Is this one even worse? It seems like 360 titles are dropping in cost faster now. My guess is that this one will fall like a stone shortly after Fable 2 comes out.[/quote]

You just saved me $14.99. I was just about to buy Lost Odyssey on clearance at Target. Play-Asia has Too Human for $49.90 and is compatible with the Xbox360.

[quote name='Puerto Rican HoBo']Sorry to kinda derail the thread, but how is Lost Odyssey "10 types of bad"?[/quote]
I didnt really like it

[quote name='robb01']I didnt really like it[/quote]

Are you typically into Japanese RPGs?

I haven't gotten into it that much since I just started it a couple of days ago, but I think it's pretty good so far. Storyline is good and the dreams are really interesting.

As far as Too Human, you really shouldn't have to pay anymore than $35 or so for it. Just look for it on Ebay or something.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah I think I'll just wait a a couple of months for the inevitable $19.99 opportunity.[/quote]

Agreed on $19.99 in a couple of months. This title won't be selling at all once the heavy hitters are released in Oct/Nov. I'm also waiting for Mercs 2 to hit $19.99 new, that won't be long either.....

I get the feeling it'll hit $30 at Black Friday maybe for a day. Then eventually drop to $20 only to be met by the same amount of "eh....maybe when it drops more". I'm thinking 12.48 Target Clearance. But that's just me being a CAG.

Too many good games on the way to waste $50 on this.

bread's done
Back