Too Many New Straps?

Ordered 4, got 4, installed 0...

That is until last night. My old roommate comes over to experience the Wii Sensation and so we go through the Wii Sports. On baseball while he was at bat, he had a swing and a miss.... A BIG MISS.

I had faulty wrist straps on my remotes and it broke. The remote goes flying towards the television but luckily hits the black frame instead of the screen. REAL LUCKY as he was standing about 4 feet away from the television.

Well that's a lesson learn I guess, when you get the replacement straps you should probably USE them. Now I got a remote with a broken battery cover and I have to wait until Nintendo ships me a new one. :cry:

[quote name='musicnoteless']finally:

"We wanted to let you know that your replacement wrist strap order has
been shipped via standard mail and may take up to 5-9 business days
for delivery.

If you have any questions, please e-mail us at
[email protected]. Please include your phone number in your
message in case our representative needs to contact you by phone.

Thanks again for your order!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department"

Hopefully I'll get them by monday.[/quote]
They finally sent me an e-mail as well, it pretty much went like that except mine also said, "There was a problem that was preventing a few orders being shipped out. Your wrist straps will be shipped shortly."

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Got the one I ordered a few days after Christmas. I put the thin strap on my PSP, which works well.[/quote]
That's a good idea, my PSP doesn't have a wrist strap anymore.
My pet rat who doesn't like Sony chewed it off, haha.

Hooray Beer! Finally came in... no extras, but atleast they're finally here... only took haha, 23 days!

Somehow between 11/2006 and now, my Nintendo.com account got deactivated.

Called up Nintendo Customer service about this just now. They confirmed my wrist strap order from 12/22 was still pending, on top of that my account was confirmed deactivated.

The customer service rep fixed everything and "hopefully" my wrist straps will be here in 4-10 days.

I suggest anyone who is having problems with a long wait on straps, to just call them directly.

1-800-255-3700

Like some others, I also used one of my extra straps for my PSP. It's much more comfortable than that stiff leather one that comes with it, and it feels much more secure with the tightening slide on it.

I finally got the wrist straps I ordered in the mail today. Looks like they were shipped the 11th, so this may be the set I originally placed an order for.

I called customer service again a couple days ago and they put another order in for me. I hope that means that I get another set, so that I can share the wealth.

bread's done
Back