Top 10 Stylus-dominant games

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
What are the 10 best DS games out there that utilize the stylus for more than 50% of the game. For instance, Trauma Center is a great stylus game... Castlevania is not. Lets see some lists!

i dont think youll 10 that use it over 50%... maybe but youll be looking at list of games like whack a mole

the two best are probably trauma center and wario ware

-Meteos
-Yoshi Touch & Go
-Trauma Center: Under the Knife
-Feel the Magic
-Wario Ware: Touched

...I find it difficult to buy a DS game that dosen't have a heavy emphasis on the stylus. Aside from MKDS I think it's a vaild argument.

Osu Tatakae Ouendan
Kirby Canvas Curse
Meteos
Nintendogs
Trauma Center
Wario Ware
Feel the Magic
Pac Pix

PRetty much al that's been said.

[quote name='rywateska']

...I find it difficult to buy a DS game that dosen't have a heavy emphasis on the stylus. Aside from MKDS I think it's a vaild argument.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. I bought a DS because it could do innovative things. If I want to play normal games I'll play them on my SP. But of course Mario Kart is an exception :D

[quote name='botticus']We don't get Electroplankton till January :p[/QUOTE]
pffft. You don't get it because you don't try. ;) It's totally import worthy, but I'm glad it's getting a release over here too :)

[quote name='botticus']I would add Advance Wars to that list. Another vote for Kirby Canvas as well.[/QUOTE]
Personally, I greatly prefer to just use the d-pad and buttons.

This would be a great topic later in the DS cycle, but there really isn't thought needed to be placed into this topic....as the answers are plainly obvious. You should instead ask for the names of the DS games where the stylus and its application are forced or make a game worse!?! Just my two cents.

OOOOOOuenden!!!

Otherwise, I second what lurknomore said. Its still a bit early to list the top ten. I'm just grateful for so many overall good games within the first year of the DS.

Polarium pisses me off.

Also, remember that the touch screen isn't it's onlyl feature, the thing DOES have two screens, you know. I use both frequently in MKDS.

Games that either need to be used with stylus, or doesn't make sense to not use the stylus:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Pac Pix
Pac 'n' Roll
Meteos
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Nintendogs (all version)
WarioWare: Touched!
Trace Memory
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Feel the Magic: XY/XX
Rub Rabbits