top 6 games on ps3 metal gear solid 4 excluded

bigscoot4269

CAGiversary!
i was wondering what the top 6 games are for the ps3 im planning on buying games when gamestop does the buy 2 get 1 free sale which they will be doing shortly and i already have metal gear solid 4

If you dont have a 360 already and have them, COD4 and GTAIV and Orange Box. If you like sports games, mlb 08: the show is great. Most people would say Uncharted, I never really liked it though.
thats five, but one more...Warhawk maybe.

cool i love sports game so i take it mlb 08 the show is clearly the best sports game on the ps3 bar none? i dont have orange box for the 360 so i will probably pick that up since it dropped in price also, id love a racing game so burnout just might do the trick. ratchet and clank dont know too much about seems kind of kiddy but i will give it a look and uncharted everyone seems to like so maybe ill rent it first.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']cool i love sports game so i take it mlb 08 the show is clearly the best sports game on the ps3 bar none? i dont have orange box for the 360 so i will probably pick that up since it dropped in price also, id love a racing game so burnout just might do the trick. ratchet and clank dont know too much about seems kind of kiddy but i will give it a look and uncharted everyone seems to like so maybe ill rent it first.[/quote]

Yeah, you wont be disappointed with mlb 08. By far the best sports game I've played, and I've played mlb games since mvp baseball many years ago.

If your going to get orange box, probably get it for 360 since people say its slightly better, plus more people on live i guess. its not the ps3's fault, but i guess the people who ported it.
Burnout is really fun, especially at the price its at, I think its like $20 at gamefly edit: sorry its just the 360 version for some reason, the ps3 version is $28 and 360 is $20.

I just looked at the top 10 PS3 games, from gamerankings from the link that was posted by Ikohn4ever. I was surprised to see that after all the releases on PS3... Resistance was in the top 10 of best reviewed games.

I still cant wait for Resident Evil 5, but heres my current list:

1. Grand Theft Auto 4
2. Call Of Duty 4
3. Warhawk
4. Calling All Cars!
5. Heavenly Sword
6. Resistance (wait for #2 60 players online!)

Since I'm assuming you're going to get the 6 games at GS with the Buy 2 Get 1, I won't bother listing online games.

1. Uncharted
2. Ratchet and Clank
3. Warhawk
4. Resistance Fall of Man
5. Grand Theft Auto 4
6. Call of Duty 4

Alternates are Hot Shots Golf, Motorstorm, Unreal Tournament 3, Folklore, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden, Heavenly Sword, and Singstar

Action: Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Devil May Cry 4

Shooter: Resistance, Unreal Tournament III, Call of Duty 4, Warhawk

Adventure: Folklore, Ratchet and Clank, Grand Theft Auto IV, Oblivion

Sports: MLB '08: The Show, Hot Shots Golf

Racing: Ridge Racer 7, Motorstorm, Burnout Paradise

well, i tend to like FPS and action games so...

COD4
Resistance FoM
Heavenly Sword
DMC 4
GTA 4

can't say I really have a 6th. I enjoyed Folklore. Oblivion is great as well. Warhawk is also fun, but can be frustrating.

Problem with the B2G1 sale is a couple of these can be found cheaper on clearance

Well if I didn't own a 360 my list would probably go a little like this:

1. Oblivion
2. Rock Band
3. Uncharted
4. Grand Theft Auto IV
5. Ratchet & Clank
6. Devil May Cry 4

pixeljunk monsters

resistance - id try and get this to play through before 2 comes out.
r&c tod - dont let the cartoony visuals fool you, its very good. humor is good, weapons are awesome, and its just plain fun.

hmm... i got the ps3 2 weeks ago cause of mgs4. might give heavenly sword a try.

whats the cheapest i can get mlb 08 the show for? does anyone think a price drop is coming? i dont see it used at any of my local gamecrazy's or gamestops either, will gamefly have this up to buy soon?

bread's done
Back