Top games?

thehoo

CAGiversary!
I'm not much into shooters, but if a game's that good, guess I could give it a try. The Resistance demo didn't really seem to enthuse me, and I'm more into strategy and tactics. I've heard Rainbow Six would be a good game to get?
The only game I have is Tekken, so I'm really looking.
Between Oblivion, Resistance, Splinter Cell, Resistance, Armored Core, and anything else, what would y'all recommend?

motorstorm if you can pick it up for less than 60. MArvel Ultimate Alliance is cheaper now and that would be a fun game with the type of games you like, and Oblivion is oblivion.

What are you into? I'd say you can't go wrong with any of those (except maybe Armored Core. I like it, but its a love it or hate it type of game).

I've really never tried anything outside of sports games, but want to broaden my horizons. I've played the GTA series and enjoyed it, and picked up Oblivion, and am really enjoying that, but I'm not big on shooters, where all you're doing is basically shooting.
Motorstorm I really want, but don't want to cough up $60 for a racing game that I can't play multiplayer with (offline that is).

bread's done
Back