Top Spin 3 - X-Box 360 - $16.80 Delivered

I've had no problems with them delivering to me in the UK, Australia, and Taiwan, but that's not very helpful as it's difficult to gauge a company unless there's a problem! ;) But I'm always looking for the best worldwide games suppliers as I travel a lot, and Play-Asia always seem to be the most highly recommended Asia-based supplier. While their prices are good (especially compared to Australian prices!!), it's rare that they have real bargains (and even then, they're usually games I already have, so I've only used them about five times in five years).

It's easy enough to browse their Under $10 X-Box 360 Games and $10-20 X-Box 360 Games though, which is nice. :) It's just rare to find anything that hasn't been beaten by an instore bargain at Best Buy or Walmart or somewhere. ;)

Edit: ALWAYS CHECK THE REGION COMPATIBILITY BOXES! Sometimes they sell 360 games which are locked to NTSC-J (although most Asian 360 games are region-free). It's quite flagrant on the product description - just don't forget to check!

I've never heard of (nor had myself in probably 10-15 orders) any issues with shipping to the US. Sometimes they can be a bit slow but otherwise, no issues.

I've never had to deal with their customer service so I don't know what happens if you have problems. (but that's a good sign I've never had to deal with them)

bread's done
Back