Top Spin tennis and Rainbow Six 3 for trade, only played once

jet

CAG Veteran
This isn't for sure because something may come up, but I just want to see if anyone would be willing to trade with me on this deal...

Two xbox games-
Rainbow Six 3 and Top Spin

for

Tony Hawk's Underground and Sonic heroes (both gamecube)

^ because I don't feel like buying games when I could just trade 2 that I have never played. Really, the two games I'm trading are in such good condition... Top Spin was played once and so was RS3. Never got into them.

A guy named Jimbo Jones junior reccomended this place to me, so don't get scared because of the low post count. I've been using messageboards for many years and if you have any questions IM me: jetgrind34 (AIM). Anyways, if anyone has other offers for them, speak up! Mostly a Sega/Nintendo fan and I am looking for mainly GameCube platform type games.

bump

i am willing to neogotiate. like 1 for 1 instead of both.

for example, rs3 for THUG.

If those four games were in a trade, it would be a fairly good deal for both people. Sorry, but I don't have either of those games for Game Cube. You will have to be patient when you are looking for a specific trade. If you have done other trades before and have good feedback, you might want to post that. No one should care about the low post count. Good luck. :)

thanks. this is actually my first time trying a trade online. oh well, talk to me if you're unsure or something (to anyone).

bread's done
Back