Gotta love those yu-gi-oh titles.

Or the Sega 32x classic:

Golf Magazine Presents 36 Great Holes Starring Fred
Couples

[quote name='BigLebowski']

Golf Magazine Presents 36 Great Holes Starring Fred
Couples[/quote]

LOL that cracked me up

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Hyper Fighting Plus Alpha Championship Edition Online X

-- Just in case that was a joke.

Hardest to pronounce and remember: Kolokke Banking No Kikiwo Sukue

Easiest to recall and easy to read: Super Ultra Hyper Beyond Street Fighter II Turbo Extended Limited Edition with Chun Li's Sexy Thigh 2

[quote name='maxgle']haha, Rodimus we thought of the same thing[/quote]

Your right, looks like I beat you by a hair.

Jinx 1..2..3..

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Hyper Fighting Plus Alpha Championship Edition Online X

-- Just in case that was a joke.[/quote]

But this one isn't:

Super Puzzle Fighter II X for. Matching Service

Even though I listed it as a cool name in another topic...

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magica Obscura

Also the NW expansions:

Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

And don't forget:

Sammy Sosa High Heat Baseball 2001 Championship Edition

and

Sky Captain: Flying Legion Air Combat Challenge (did this even come out?)

smith1.jpg

I'd win with the longest CD title: Fiona Apple's When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight And He'll Win The Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land And If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right.

While we're at it, longest movie title I know of:

The Fable of the Throbbing Genius of a TankTown Who Was Encouraged by Her Folks Who Were Prominent

... and one more for fun (BTW, this IS a real movie):

I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Disney

When I worked for Extended Play (TechTV) we produced a TV segment highlighting the ridiculousness of a title like "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear Mission Pack - Urban Operations.

bread's done
Back