Top ThOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEB is probably where all the dead 360s go to.

They use'em to crack walnuts and flatten tortillas.

And make ALL THE BANANAS OVER-RIPE BEFORE THEY ARE ON THE STUPID SHELVES.

fucking HEB.

I paid cash though, Shrike. ^__^

Tax is usually 8.25% so it comes out to about 116, 117 from previous experience.. but I'm kinda lost on this.
[quote name='Strell']HEB is probably where all the dead 360s go to.

They use'em to crack walnuts and flatten tortillas.

And make ALL THE BANANAS OVER-RIPE BEFORE THEY ARE ON THE STUPID SHELVES.

fucking HEB.[/quote]
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the beedddddd.

They rang you up with the register right?

Dude must have rang it up like it was using credit somehow.

Might fuck you if you need to return.

Not fiscally responsible enough to pay off a CC?

Oh you idiots, McAllen is where all the dead 360s go, and HEB is largely in the south. The two go together, being that HEB employees los vatos.

I'd like to think TittiesfoNiggaz would have understood that.

You guys don't have HEBplus'es? It's like an inverse Super Wal-Mart layout(concentrated on groceries with small housewares/electronics department). Surprisingly, their CD selection is as good as or better than Best Buy's/FYE/CC. I wouldn't go out of my way to shop there but that's the closest one.

Both of my CCs are maxed out.

Payment due on the 1st and I'm just gonna pay 'em both off.
(1,200 total)

I understood it, Strell.

thekeybladewars works at the HEB on 10th.. in front of Melharts.. if you even remember where that is. :D
For the most part, HEB is all vatos locos.

I heard dat Wii's that are alive go to babies and toddlers as birthday gifts and even them niggaz is like "I'm too old fo' this shit."

I heard they bury the dead 360s in the same pit they put all of those E.T. cartridges.

[quote name='TFN']Both of my CCs are maxed out.

Payment due on the 1st and I'm just gonna pay 'em both off. (1,200 total)[/QUOTE]

Maxed out CCs ain't ABAP. :nottalking:

Atleast I got the cash up front to pay 'em off instead of paying the minimum due.

Now that shit isn't ABAP at all.
[quote name='Mojimbo']The fuck replaces HEB in Texas, Fee-es-sta? Albertsons? Kroger? :puke:[/quote]HEB put not one but TWO Albertsons out of business down here, and two other small grocery stores named ''Carls''. HEB is That Nigga when it comes to groceries.

ps3ex.jpg

Man I thought I was rolling in the friends when I logged into Myspace.

I had 32 friend invites and they were ALL spam. Woe is me. :'[

EDIT: damn dallow, that controller sucks dick. It needs to lay down flat... and not be so damned sensitive. Shit fast forwards and rewinds if you even touch it while on the floor.

[quote name='TFN']Man I thought I was rolling in the friends when I logged into Myspace.

I had 32 friend invites and they were ALL spam. Woe is me. :'[[/quote]

you my friend

[quote name='TFN']I paid cash though, Shrike. ^__^

Tax is usually 8.25% so it comes out to about 116, 117 from previous experience.. but I'm kinda lost on this.[/quote]Cash & credit card pay tax, store credit doesn't pay tax.

[quote name='TFN']Man I thought I was rolling in the friends when I logged into Myspace.

I had 32 friend invites and they were ALL spam. Woe is me. :'[

EDIT: damn dallow, that controller sucks dick. It needs to lay down flat... and not be so damned sensitive. Shit fast forwards and rewinds if you even touch it while on the floor.[/quote]I was just posting that pic to show the weird R2/L2 extenders someone is making.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']TFN could be my friend.

Nah.[/quote]
That's just mean. I was about to ask you to be my friend on myspace but forget about it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']You need to be careful with statements like that.[/quote]
Well, the girl is actually good looking. In the picture I saw though, shes wearing a ''tit curtain'' and drinking a Mickey.

Unattractive, yes plz.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What the fuck.
NO you can't play drums and vocals.
Ugghh...
Sometimes my friends are selfish...[/quote]
?? Your friends won't let you do both? Aawww. :'[

Could you use the SOCOM PS2 headset on PS2 Karaoke Revolution?

This week's Rock Band DLC is up. :drool:

The following Rock Band content is now available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace:

Content: Metallica Pack 01
Price: 440 Microsoft Points
Availability: United States
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this game song track pack, which includes: "...And Justice for All," "Blackened," and "Ride the Lightning" by Metallica. PLEASE NOTE: this game song track includes three song game tracks at a discounted rate over individual purchases. Many Rock Band songs are available as both a multipack and as a single track. These songs are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Queens of the Stone Age Pack 01
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track pack: Queens of the Stone Age Pack 01. This pack includes "3's & 7's," "Little Sister," and "Sick, Sick, Sick" by Queens of the Stone Age. PLEASE NOTE: this song game track pack includes three song game tracks at a discounted rate over individual purchases. Many Rock Band songs are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These songs are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: The Police Pack 01
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track pack: The Police Pack 01. This pack includes "Can't Stand Losing You," "Roxanne," and "Synchronicity II" by The Police. PLEASE NOTE: this song game track pack includes three song game tracks at a discounted rate over individual purchases. Many Rock Band songs are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These songs are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Blackened"
Price: 160 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Blackened"--Metallica. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "...And Justice for All"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "...And Justice for All"--Metallica. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Ride the Lightning"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Ride the Lightning"--Metallica. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Sick, Sick, Sick"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Sick, Sick, Sick"--Queens of the Stone Age. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "3's & 7's"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "3's & 7's"--Queens of the Stone Age. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Little Sister"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Little Sister"--Queens of the Stone Age. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Synchronicity II"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Synchronicity II"--The Police. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Roxanne"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Roxanne"--The Police. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Cherry Bomb"*
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track. *"Cherry Bomb" is a cover version of a song made famous by The Runaways. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Joker & The Thief"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Joker & The Thief"--Wolfmother. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "My Sharona"*
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track. *"My Sharona" is a cover version of a song made famous by The Knack. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Bang a Gong"*
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track. *"Bang a Gong" is a cover version of a song made famous by T. Rex. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Juke Box Hero"*
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track. *"Juke Box Hero" is a cover version of a song made famous by Foreigner. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Fortunate Son"*
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track. *"Fortunate Son" is a cover version of a song made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Jawesome, bundles work out to 146MSP/song which worst case scenario with a $15 points card works out to around $1.50/song.

[quote name='InuFaye']threadless coupons wont work
fuck.
I NEED TO SAVE 3 DOLLARS!![/quote]

Oh? Worked last night. "facebookcoupon".

Hello OTT. My Playasia order is taking its sweet time.

I'ma buy those QOTSA & Metallica packs when I get home.

Waaaahooooooo.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Nah, my friend wants to do drums and vocals.
But that's just not fun. :/[/quote]

Is it that guy who straightens his hair?

I'll beat him up if you want! :]

I missed out on Threadless forgetting to disable coupons on a $10 sale? :bomb:

Can a group of XBL friends team up against another team of XBL friends? If so, we should try that Teef.

My little bro stayed home with a migraine today, so I can't further myself in GH without headphones.... and headphones just don't cut it.

In brighter news I'm eating mushy peas that were sent to me via relatives. So damn good.

[quote name='TFN']

I'll beat him up if you want! :][/quote]
I don't think any of my friends straighten their hair. Hah.
Anyway, my band needs a bassist or singer.
Not online though. :/

[quote name='TFN']I'ma buy those QOTSA & Metallica packs when I get home.

Waaaahooooooo.

I'll beat him up if you want! :][/quote]
No Police song pack? :nottalking:

The Police suck dick.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't think any of my friends straighten their hair. Hah.
Not online though. :/[/quote] That guy Drew looks like he does. He knows my girlfriends ex-best friend, Abby. :p

[quote name='TFN']7 more posts and I'm ranking with the big boys![/QUOTE]

Time to go delete a couple hundred of TFN's old posts. :twisted:

I don't think I'll be able to find Rock Band B&M anywhere until like January.

Sucks, since that means I can't beg for it for Xmas either.

[quote name='TFN']The Police suck dick.

That guy Drew looks like he does. He knows my girlfriends ex-best friend, Abby. :p[/quote] That joto?
Nah, he relaxed it.
It's like a permanent hair straightning.

The Police are playing here tonight but I thought the tickets were unreasonably expensive. It kills me but I can't put up with that shit. I shoulda tried winning some on that ray-dee-ooh.

[quote name='dcfox']That's just mean. I was about to ask you to be my friend on myspace but forget about it.[/QUOTE]

:razz:

[quote name='shrike4242']Good choice. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, pops.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't think any of my friends straighten their hair. Hah.
Not online though. :/[/quote]

GO THURSDAY OR SAT. NIGHT TO NEWMAN'S NORTH OF HASTINGS. I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND SOME ONE TO JAM WITH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back