Top ThOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newmans is weird. I went there to have a drink after work with a friend who came into town.. and the music was sooo horrible. Some shitty band named Driver 23.

fargonefar, why do you lurk so much? ^__^

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']That joto?
Nah, he relaxed it.
It's like a permanent hair straightning.[/quote]

He did what?

[quote name='TFN']Newmans is weird. I went there to have a drink after work with a friend who came into town.. and the music was sooo horrible. Some shitty band named Driver 23.

fargonefar, why do you lurk so much? ^__^[/quote]

yeah there are some bands that aren't any good, but it's one of the few places that let who ever wants to play there. its good for the music community.

.....thats what pedos do.....little boy

[quote name='TFN']I can't believe you and Casey still rock the TFN n Pepe thing, darthbitch.[/quote]

eh I hardly ever update my sig. I guess you will have to make an even funnier sig for me so that way I will drop the other one.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Relaxed.
I confess.
I did it too... ;)[/quote]
...The fuck is that? I want permanently straightened hair. :lol:

Someone in the OTT should give Rocko a santa hat so I can rock that with my GMOOJ christmasy sig.

In case anyone is wondering about Guitar Compatability for Rock Band:

Guitar Hero II's X-Plorer
Rock Band? Yes
Guitar Hero II? Yes
Guitar Hero III? Yes
Guitar Hero III's Les Paul
Rock Band? Yes
Guitar Hero II? Yes
Guitar Hero III? Yes
Rock Band's Stratocaster
Rock Band? Yes
Guitar Hero II? Unknown, but unlikely
Guitar Hero III? No
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164005

[quote name='darthbudge']Oooh Nice QotSA pack for Rock Band. Whenever I get the game I will definately download it.[/QUOTE]
They have that 3's n 7's song on GH3 and I thought it was terrible. I do like some QotSA though, Hanging Tree, Song for the Dead, Song for the Deaf, that Mosquito song, You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire.

All good stuff, but of course none of those made it in.

[quote name='TFN']I can't believe you and Casey still rock the TFN n Pepe thing, darthbitch.[/quote]

come on, tfn, its funny. you look like an eddie murphy charecter in that pic.

[quote name='fargonefar']come on, tfn, its funny. you look like an eddie murphy charecter in that pic.[/quote]

Who is this guy?

Thats not even me though, dummyhead.

I don't know Rocko, but he called himself a Pedo, and he lives in my city. He doesn't know how to spell character either. :]

[quote name='crystalklear64']They have that 3's n 7's song on GH3 and I thought it was terrible. I do like some QotSA though, Hanging Tree, Song for the Dead, Song for the Deaf, that Mosquito song, You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire.

All good stuff, but of course none of those made it in.[/quote]

3's and 7's is one of the best QotSA songs. Sick, Sick, Sick is my other favorite.

If people want Santa hats, I'm willing to do them, but please don't expect them for a little while, being that this week is Thanksgiving.

Though, I tend to do a lot of stuff over Thanksgiving in terms of work, and I'll be doing applications and comics during that time. But I'm willing to take time out for photoshopping.

Yah, I don't like 3s and 7s that much(except for that "drill" noise, which is $$$$) but they've got Sick Sick Sick and Little Sister plus Go With The Flow for free on the disc.

That'd be infuriating if the Rock Band guitar didn't work with GH2, Harmonix made it FFS.

[quote name='Rocko']...The fuck is that? I want permanently straightened hair. :lol:

Someone in the OTT should give Rocko a santa hat so I can rock that with my GMOOJ christmasy sig.[/quote]
Just go to a cosmetics store and looks for relaxers.
It's some sorta cream.
At fist it's a little stiff, but after a couple days it's like buttuh.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']How is Def 3?[/quote]

It's not bad and his flow is still great but it is a big departure for Moka as it is a hard album (or atleast compared to what his normal sound is). I'll buy it just because it is Moka Only but it isn't something I will probably play a lot.

[quote name='fart_bubble']It's not bad and his flow is still great but it is a big departure for Moka as it is a hard album (or atleast compared to what his normal sound is). I'll buy it just because it is Moka Only but it isn't something I will probably play a lot.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.

What else do you recommend by Moka besides Lime Green?

Man this sucks, I was gonna watch Grindhouse tonight but I would have 4 bucks to see Death Proof and then another 4 bucks to see Planet Terror. I wanna see it like it appeared in theatres.

[quote name='darthbudge']Man this sucks, I was gonna watch Grindhouse tonight but I would have 4 bucks to see Death Proof and then another 4 bucks to see Planet Terror. I wanna see it like it appeared in theatres.[/QUOTE]
Don't even bother with Death Proof. Terrible and boring. 90% of the movie is 4 girls talking to each other and then another group of 4 girls talking to each other.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Don't even bother with Death Proof. Terrible and boring. 90% of the movie is 4 girls talking to each other and then another group of 4 girls talking to each other.[/quote]

Yeah I didn't really wanna see it, but what I did want to do is watch it like it was meant to be watched, back to back in grindhouse style.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Gotcha.

What else do you recommend by Moka besides Lime Green?[/quote]

Apenuts
Lowdown Suite (start with this one after Lime Green)
Dirty Jazz
Desired Effect (both versions and listen to them in order)
Mokainfluenza
....Is Ron Contour
Everyday Details
Flowtorch
Vermillion

Him and Kirby Dominate's project The Dominate Mammals,
him and Iskan's Nowfolk albums,
him, Abstract Rude and Prevail's Codename: Scorpio

there is a bunch more but that is a good starting point

oh and the Def 3 album is on stmusic to check out

[quote name='fart_bubble']Apenuts
Lowdown Suite (start with this one after Lime Green)
Dirty Jazz
Desired Effect (both versions and listen to them in order)
Mokainfluenza
....Is Ron Contour
Everyday Details
Flowtorch
Vermillion

Him and Kirby Dominate's project The Dominate Mammals,
him and Iskan's Nowfolk albums,
him, Abstract Rude and Prevail's Codename: Scorpio

there is a bunch more but that is a good starting point

oh and the Def 3 album is on stmusic to check out[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

I got that Codename: Scorpion one and it's pretty damn good.

fuck. Should I go the expensive route and get an iPod Touch, or should I go the cheap route and get an $80 zune?

Cashier at the grocery store rang up the radichhio as red cabbage, saving me a buck. I was gonna tell her but I remembered I'm an asshole and don't give a fuck.

Any time set for COD4?

I've always been meaning to ask you this Mac.

What the fuck is on your tongue in your avatar? Looks like a worm or somethin'. Maybe this monitors too little. ^__^

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Just go to a cosmetics store and looks for relaxers.
It's some sorta cream.
At fist it's a little stiff, but after a couple days it's like buttuh.[/quote]

Hmm. Okay. My hair flips up at the ends and shit on some days and it's annoying as fuck.

[quote name='Trakan']fuck. Should I go the expensive route and get an iPod Touch, or should I go the cheap route and get an $80 zune?[/quote]16GB, or 30GB?

I'll probably be on Call of Duty 4 after work. 11 PM, EST.

And Deathproof was the shit. Out of the two, that one was truest to the "grindhouse" genre.

[quote name='Trakan']fuck. Should I go the expensive route and get an iPod Touch, or should I go the cheap route and get an $80 zune?[/quote]

zune.

[quote name='TFN']Happens to me all the time, wahoo.

Usually on papers/files that shouldn't have water on them. :X[/QUOTE]

Mine was on the floor, so it wasn't that epic.

Turn off your Xbox and reset your router, then wait for it to finish connecting, then sign on!

Happens to me a lot too at the apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back