Toronto: Rogers closing two locations. Everything BOGO.

EvilMario

CAGiversary!
Rogers Video at Roncesvalles & Howard and at Crawford & College are closing. Everything used in the store, including Wii, 360, PS3 games are BOGO. I just picked up Naruto Wii and Battalion Wars 2 for $20 each. There's quite a few titles left at both locations, so hurry, hurry.

Elebits for $9.99, NiGHTS $29.99, MLB Pros for $29.99, Naruto Wii $39.99.. er, and lots of 360/PS3 stuff, no DS stuff to be found though.

And just as a note, the other Rogers around the city are still doing the 30% off bit, but I have yet to find great deals.

Good hunting, cheers.

They had hardly anything worth mentioning at the Roncesvalles location. Just your typical old generation games. A few Wii games but mostly meant for a younger crowd.
I went to the College St. location too. Hmm... well, they had a few next gen. games like:

PS3
Dark Kingdom
MLB'07
NBA2K8
FullAuto2
Fear
TimeShift

Xbox360
Eragon
PG3
Fear
TimeShift
Forza2

Wii
SpongeBob
Trauma Centre
Metal Slug Anthology
Metroid

Other than that, nothing much else worth mentioning. Just a lot of PS2 & Xbox games that I think no one wants (Cabela's Big Hunt anyone?). Although both are closing, the good news is that the staff are being moved to new locations, so no one loses their jobs. It's too bad the College St. one is closing, cause I think it's a good location.

[quote name='Bamelin']That's not the College and Yonge Location is it?[/quote]

It's the College and Crawford location. The one at Yonge and Wellesley almost never has anything at any rate, in my experience.

Sounds like a lot of the stuff is going fast, I'm glad I managed to grab my stuff yesterday. I am a bit regretful for not picking up NiGHTS and MLB Pros though. :X

For GVR, Rogers Video in Surrey - 97th and King George - is also shutting down. BOGO on all used items. 20% off all new items starting on Monday.

[quote name='Firestorm']For GVR, Rogers Video in Surrey - 97th and King George - is also shutting down. BOGO on all used items. 20% off all new items starting on Monday.[/quote]

Hmm, do you know if it has anything good that's worth checking out?

Oh and can someone erm tell me what BOGO means?

Thanks.

bread's done
Back