Toshiba A2 & A3 w/ 5-7 Additional Free HD-DVD's @ Wal-Mart 12/7 (8:00am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...The second image states that the player comes with "The Bourne Ultimatum" but that movie isn't out until the 11th.

Just realized the A3 doesn't do 1080p, if one these players supported 1080p it would be a pretty good deal with all the free movies.

I already picked up the A2 as a Christmas Gift for $100, so it's unopened and I suppose I could return it and go for this, but it looks like I would just be rebuying the same player and getting 5 movies (which, at $25, is about $125, so I save like $25). Not worth the hassle for me, and I don't have the extra $100 dollars for this anyway. Good find though, OP, for those that didn't get one before.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I already picked up the A2 as a Christmas Gift for $100, so it's unopened and I suppose I could return it and go for this, but it looks like I would just be rebuying the same player and getting 5 movies (which, at $25, is about $125, so I save like $25). Not worth the hassle for me, and I don't have the extra $100 dollars for this anyway. Good find though, OP, for those that didn't get one before.[/QUOTE]

Depending what movies you get it would wash out. Most HD DVDs at Wal-Mart are $19.96 anyway, unless you get more expensive ones like Shrek 3, Transformers etc.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Depending what movies you get it would wash out. Most HD DVDs at Wal-Mart are $19.96 anyway, unless you get more expensive ones like Shrek 3, Transformers etc.[/quote]Exactly, it's a good price on the player itself, but compared to the $100 pickup, I could just as easily go buy 5 movies at WM and call it even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back