Total War: Shogun 2 $2.49 Amazon

that's a great price I paid $7.50 myself, I would of loved to get it for $2.50 though however it was my own fault for buying it early instead of waiting, I knew it was going to be on sale in January since it was on the best of 2011 list

I received the $5 credit from an earlier purchase. However its trying to take the full amount from my general gift card fund. Did you guys who got it to work have normal gift card funds on your account?

Edit: nevermind, user error, hah. Gues i forgot to enter the code into my account. Figured this was done automatically.

Does AC redeem on Steam too?

Also tried using it on Street Fighter IV because that's in the "Best Sellers" list, and it didn't work. Doesn't even make sense that it would be a best seller, and not a best seller of 2011. :roll:

[quote name='Blade']Does AC redeem on Steam too?

Also tried using it on Street Fighter IV because that's in the "Best Sellers" list, and it didn't work. Doesn't even make sense that it would be a best seller, and not a best seller of 2011. :roll:[/QUOTE]

no ubisoft games can be activated on steam

Bummer, Shogun was the only one on that list that I didn't have, that I had more than a passing interest in getting. Maybe it'll be available tomorrow.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']
oh and Medieval 2 is free, great way to test the genre![/QUOTE]

are you sure about that ? don't see it in that list

[quote name='lidl']are you sure about that ? don't see it in that list[/QUOTE]

I was just randomly "buying" cheap games just to test, it worked when I tried. But, now I'm out of codes, and the system seems wonky, so who knows.

Well, seems dead now....

ac1 just worked for me, but I didn't have to put in a code, already had a discount applied, maybe it was from something else. I already beat it on Xbox 360, but my wife said if it was free to get it, she might play it on PC in the future and she doesn't think Amazon is folding anytime soon. LOL

[quote name='salemhooper']If you recieved the promo credit the game is $2.49. Enjoy!

Sale price $7.49 - $5 promo = $2.49. Just bought it :)[/QUOTE]
how do you get the promo credit?! help!

[quote name='loomis1975']Bummer, Shogun was the only one on that list that I didn't have, that I had more than a passing interest in getting. Maybe it'll be available tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
where is the list? not explained in the op.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']To the uninitiated:

For the past month, Amazon has had a promotion that said if you purchased ANY PCDD title, you'd receive a $5 credit that can be applied to any game in this list:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000728511&plpage=1

in the month of January. Now that it's Jan 1, people are clamoring for deals with these coupons. The promo is over though, you can't get the $5 credits anymore.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the info! you've answered all of my questions!

A recommendation, if you use origin anyways, and have some codes to burn, and you like what I would term casual-action Co-op, $10 bucks for two discounted copies of Darkspore isn't a waste of money for you and a partner.

Oh and the original Witcher for $1.70 or whatever after code is nothing to sneeze at either :)

[quote name='loomis1975']A recommendation, if you use origin anyways, and have some codes to burn, and you like what I would term casual-action Co-op, $10 bucks for two discounted copies of Darkspore isn't a waste of money for you and a partner.

Oh and the original Witcher for $1.70 or whatever after code is nothing to sneeze at either :)[/QUOTE]

Darkspore has always looked interesting to me but I've waiting for it to get super cheap. Picked that up for $5 and Shogun for $2.50 even though I have it. Too good to pass up.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']Can Rome Total War be activated on steam?[/QUOTE]

Nope I just got it from Amazon and can confirm that it cannot be activated on Steam

[quote name='netscorer']BTW, Dead Island is on the list and with coupon it's only $15 - and it activates on Steam. Best price on this game so far.[/QUOTE]
It was $13 before.

[quote name='cheaphuck']It was $13 before.[/QUOTE]

Stand corrected. It's still better then current Steam sale and we'll probably not see a better deal till it goes 75% off in spring.

bread's done
Back