Total War: Shogun 2 Limited Edition $15.99 @ Newegg.com

Holy Crap! That is a great deal! I paid for more than that... haha oh well it is a wonderful game and for anyone who doesn't pick it up at this price is crazy!

Pretty good deal, but with all the DLC that is continuing to come out for this game, I think I will be patient and wait for a complete version.

interesting, i submitted an order about a half hour ago, no email from paypal and no email from newegg confirming order or payment sent.

I always get an instant email from paypal when payment is sent, and usually within 10 minutes, an email from newegg telling me an order has been placed. anyone else having an issue?

[quote name='thetruelokre']interesting, i submitted an order about a half hour ago, no email from paypal and no email from newegg confirming order or payment sent.

I always get an instant email from paypal when payment is sent, and usually within 10 minutes, an email from newegg telling me an order has been placed. anyone else having an issue?[/QUOTE]

got my friend to help me order, he's facing the same issue.

it's strange since i've been buying a LOT from newegg lately (building a new pc) including the shell shocker headphones today and the order doesn't show up on egg nor on paypal

i'll give it an hour or two then...wait an hour or two longer

Thanks OP. This wasn't on my list of games to get, but after hearing about the limited edition, I had to secure a copy. I hate this site sometimes. =/

I missed it when it was on sale yesterday, but took a chance this time.

No emails confirming the order, but I'm happy with the price.

Thanks, OP.

New Egg shipped this very quickly, especially considering it was free shipping! Ordered Thursday, received today!

[quote name='Kenshindono']whats the LE have? Any swag, or just some DLC stuff?[/QUOTE]

Per the description:

The Total War: SHOGUN 2 Limited Edition delivers instant access to exclusive and free content to both the single player and multiplayer modes of the game.

EXCLUSIVE NINJA CLAN
The Hattori clan are masters of the Iga-ryu ninjutsu - a unique collection of martial skills and guerrilla techniques. This additional in-game faction is only available in the Limited Edition and includes the most powerful battlefield ninja units.

EXTRA HISTORICAL SCENARIO
The Battle of Nagashino saw an alliance between the Oda and Tokugawa clans clashing against the legendary Takeda clan in 1575. Takeda was ultimately defeated but, as in all Total War battles, victory lies in your hands and by playing one of these three factions you can repeat history...or even rewrite it!

SPECIAL ARMOR FOR YOUR AVATAR
This complete set of armor will make your General's avatar stand out on the battlefield and will reward you with the Bad Omen retainer that affects morale to enemy ashigaru (foot soldier) units, giving you a competitive advantage online.

BANK ACCOUNT OF XP FOR YOUR AVATAR
Only the Limited Edition owners will be able to start their General's avatar at a higher level, with instant access to one upgrade point to spend on special skills or traits.

Thanks OP for making me buy a game for $17 when I'm trying to save money.
Thanks for making me spend 100+ hours on a game when I have a bunch of work to do.

[quote name='gordojones88']Thanks for making me spend 100+ hours on a game when I have a bunch of work to do.[/QUOTE]

As a fan of the original Shogun Total War, I found the 10 year wait for this squeal well worth it. Enjoy the game, and stressing out about the work!

Bought a copy. I have Empire and Napoleon (never played them), but I am a fan of RTS games so I will have fun with this.

Thanks for the repost, me and a friend grabbed it for $16. :D

bread's done
Back