Totals Posted, Invoices Being Sent. Check OP!

What would anyone expect to accomplish in a reboot? People would largely bid on the same stuff for the same prices. What happened in the final minutes doesn't undermine the legitimacy of the other week's worth of bids that occurred without incident, so it's most fair to let the bids stand and only attempt to settle those very late bids that occurred after the ending window closed.

i agree but he said he had other stuff
so maybe honor the bids of the ppl that want and then in the future lowball the rest of the stuff in your next one if you have another.

need to pair down my collection
i have way too much stuff again

[quote name='fwbweux']What would anyone expect to accomplish in a reboot? People would largely bid on the same stuff for the same prices. What happened in the final minutes doesn't undermine the legitimacy of the other week's worth of bids that occurred without incident, so it's most fair to let the bids stand and only attempt to settle those very late bids that occurred after the ending window closed.[/QUOTE]
I know a lot of people (myself included) stopped bidding assuming that there would be a new end time, and I know personally when DV8 finally called I was long passed out. But whatever everyone else decides is fine, I'm a tad bitter about Marvel vs Capcom 2, but you can't win them all.

Also good to hear you're doing alright ZXT, I know the feeling, mine having passed away recently as well.

[quote name='aptanor']I know a lot of people (myself included) stopped bidding assuming that there would be a new end time, and I know personally when DV8 finally called I was long passed out. But whatever everyone else decides is fine, I'm a tad bitter about Marvel vs Capcom 2, but you can't win them all.

Also good to hear you're doing alright ZXT, I know the feeling, mine having passed away recently as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, anything whose end price was impacted by the uncertainty over the end window I'm for redoing, but not necessarily the entire lowball. Some people are going to be inconvenienced either way, so I'm just trying to consider which option will require less lowball participants to have to do any re-bidding. I'll leave it up to ZxT, of course.

I don't know about a reboot, but if that is the case then what can I do. But I prefer if you honor who ever want the item for that price or something like that.

Either way, let us know what is the final decision.

[quote name='fwbweux']What would anyone expect to accomplish in a reboot? People would largely bid on the same stuff for the same prices. What happened in the final minutes doesn't undermine the legitimacy of the other week's worth of bids that occurred without incident, so it's most fair to let the bids stand and only attempt to settle those very late bids that occurred after the ending window closed.[/QUOTE]

+1 a reboot sounds lame. I wouldn't bother rebidding on anything myself. I especially would be a bit annoyed at the Tactics ogre tarrot cards since i passed up an ebay bid for it thinking that i would get the ones here. I actually still have my sealed copy with the game i wanted a deck to actually open and mess with

let us know what you decide soon please because i need to get back to looking for the deck on ebay or something if i didn't win it. That and brawl were the 2 i wanted the most, but i wanted all the swag i bid on. I dont usually bid for stuff just for the heck of it =P

as i said on the last page the stuff it looks like i won was
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Sealed) - $24.00
Tactics Ogre Tarot Card Deck (Never opened)- $10
Heroes of Mana -$8
Evolution 2 - $6

That matches up with the post with deadbodyman11's. Brawl would have been $26 bucks i guess if you count bids after the midnight cut off point, but thats what the bid was back on page 11 before the stuff started being called in question. If you want to include the later bids i guess i can pay the 26 for brawl

This was already extended once, just flat out rebooting it seems like a big hassle. Let us know what you plan on doing though because like i said i really need to start looking elsewhere for the tarot deck and other stuff if this is just getting thrown out the window again

Sorry to hear about your grandmother by the way. i just got back from my grandfathers funeral the other day, so i sympathize.

Even though I have no items at stake here, I completely agree with this. I think a reboot would be too much of a hassle for all involved. Should you choose to honor the bids made at the end of the lowball, I quoted my post below that has totally updated totals up to the final bid in post 219. (kenshindono's bid on SSBB was right at 4 AM for me so not sure if you'd want to count it or not.)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I was bored so I figured I'd give ZxT a hand, so here's the updated bids as of the impromptu ending, this is all of the bids until dv8's post unofficially ending the lowball.

New Item(s)
Tactics Ogre Tarot Card Deck (Never opened) -$10 Kenshindono

SNES (Boxed):
Final Fantasy III (Missing Map) -$39 Tom Jane
Secret of Mana (Complete) -$33 Moneymaker3323
Super Mario RPG (Complete, Minty Box) -$51 Tom Jane
Super Metroid (Complete) -$35 Moneymaker3323

N64 (Boxed):
Super Mario 64 (Minty Box) -$19 Tempius

PS1:
Front Mission 3 -$6 dynafire
Legend of Mana -$23 Moneymaker3323

:ps3:
Bioshock (w/ Slipcover) -$8 aptanor
Borderlands GOTY (Mint, only opened to install the DLC) -$16 Tom Jane
Mirror's Edge (Sealed) -$10 Relysis
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Collectors Edition (Complete) -$42 Moneymaker3323
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE (Sealed) -$96 TheAngryCAG

:wii:
Mario Kart Wii (Mint) -$11 Tom Jane
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption -$5 Tempius
Metroid Other M (Sealed) -$10 Tempius
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles -$11 Tom Jane
Super Mario Galaxy -$12 Tom Jane
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Sealed) -$27 Tom Jane
Super Paper Mario -$20 Tempius
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Sealed) -$26 Kenshindono

:ds:
Children of Mana -$6 dumlaox
Heroes of Mana -$8 Kenshindono
Yoshi's Island DS -$17 Tom Jane

:gba:
Sword of Mana (Complete) -$10 piscian18

Dreamcast:
Evolution 2 -$6 Kenshindono
Grandia II -$7 piscian10
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 -$17 TimPV3
Skies of Arcadia -$26 piscian10

Hope this helps you guys out.[/QUOTE]

You actually crossed my mind while I was at work, since it been a week since the end date.

Glad things are better.

I hate when someone just quits with out notice or anything, puts a lot more on you.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I hate when someone just quits with out notice or anything, puts a lot more on you.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that destroys your plans, and you're working 2x as much. Glad you're doing alright and making it through it. No worries about waiting.

Honestly I'm fine with whatever. I'd prefer not to reboot, since I agree things will likely end at the same bid and it'll be a waste of time for who bid previously or who would bid on the reboot, depending on how you look at it. I'll be busy coming up, so it'd be good for people bidding against me. :) :bouncy:

Ultimately it's your choice and lowballs are fun regardless :) Most importantly, glad you're doing alright.

If there won't be a reboot when will the last bids accepted be? At DBM's post? When DV8 called it? At the original 12:00 end time?

Doesn't matter to me either way. Pretty sure I got Skies at $28 and if so I would pay for it. Dunno if I'll bid again to be honest though. Trying to cut back on my spending a little bit.

Glad to see you're better!

I missed this the first time around, so I'm obviously all for a reboot. However, I have no say since it didn't impact me ;).

Either way, good luck with life and keep your head up.

If you dont reboot, Ill honor my bids and get some cool games. If you do reboot, I doubt Ill bid as much and save some money since I have been spening too much lately. Either way I am okay and glad to see youve come out stronger.

looking at dead body mans post I guess I'm cool with where it's at. I'll be happy to pay for my stuff. Evo2 was the only thing I didn't get that I would have bid higher on.

I have decided I will honor all bids and won't reboot. If anyone doesn't want to pay for something they won, I totally understand and I am fine with that.

If anything is left over it will be in what will be my last hosted lowball for a while. I will be pretty busy but I will work on totals, updated OP and all that fun stuff and get invoices out over the weekend. :)

Thanks again for all your guys' support and kind words. It really does mean a lot and I am very proud to say I am a part of such a wonderful community.

Hey ZxT I think you overlooked a few of my bids.

I have these ones on page 8
[quote name='dodgeme']Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - $17.00
Grandia 2 - $9.00[/QUOTE]

And I had Skies of Arcadia way up to 28 on page 3
[quote name='dodgeme']Skies of Arcadia - $28[/QUOTE]

Just pointing it out. I thought I had 3 of 4.

[quote name='dodgeme']Hey ZxT I think you overlooked a few of my bids.

Just pointing it out. I thought I had 3 of 4.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think thats on me, I had posted the updated totals that ZxT (I believe) went off of to send invoices, so apologies for missing your bids, I hadn't thought to go back that far in the thread. You did indeed win those three games so I'm sure ZxT will fix it.

I would have bid higher I didnt see those earlier posts :( Can't rely on the front page on these things I guess. Oh sending payment today.

[quote name='piscian18']I would have bid higher I didnt see those earlier posts :( Can't rely on the front page on these things I guess. Oh sending payment today.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. You can rely on the front page of mine but my abscence killed any bid updates. That is totally on me and I apologize. It definitely won't happen again and don't let it deter you from further partaking in any lowballs. For the most part they are great things to get stuff at under ebay rate. :)

Everything is fine. I just forgot to update, which I am doing now. :razz:

I forgot to update during the week, then gone for a wedding this past weekend and goddamn did I get all sorts of tore up. :wall:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Everything is fine. I just forgot to update, which I am doing now. :razz:

I forgot to update during the week, then gone for a wedding this past weekend and goddamn did I get all sorts of tore up. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I started to wonder if I paid the right person. Good to know I didn't screw up.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Everything is fine. I just forgot to update, which I am doing now. :razz:

I forgot to update during the week, then gone for a wedding this past weekend and goddamn did I get all sorts of tore up. :wall:[/QUOTE]

cheers! lol, i can relate, so no worries. i hit up the Jim Breuer show in the city this weekend with a bunch of friends, we took a party bus so we could ALL get hammered. Took a day to recover. Havent drunk like that in a long time >_< Im guessing it was awesome because i cant really remember anything from it, lol

No worries, bud, glad to know you're still ticking. :)

bread's done
Back