Touch Detective Save Bug?

mbartholow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Tried to settle in with my DS Lite and get in some quality time with Touch Detective this morning and was greeted with this message:

"Data File Corrupt. Save data cannot be read and will be deleted".

I turned the power off right away, removed the cart, tried again, and got the same msg. I'm through 3 of the 4 chapters and would be heartbroken to lose all of that. Has this happened to anyone else? A quick web search didn't lead to any clues.

I just started having issues with Touch Detective as well. I can't even get into the game now, after the initial start up stuff, it gets stuck on loading my saved file. Freezes up. If anyone has any ideas on how to clear this up, i'd be very interested. Thanks!

[quote name='mbartholow']Happy Thanksgiving all.

Tried to settle in with my DS Lite and get in some quality time with Touch Detective this morning and was greeted with this message:

"Data File Corrupt. Save data cannot be read and will be deleted".

I turned the power off right away, removed the cart, tried again, and got the same msg. I'm through 3 of the 4 chapters and would be heartbroken to lose all of that. Has this happened to anyone else? A quick web search didn't lead to any clues.[/quote]

bread's done
Back