Toy Soldiers: Cold War Code

HDShadow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey everyone!

I ended up snagging an extra code for Toy Soldiers that I'm allowed to give away on the 17th. I'm going to throw it up on my Twitter if I can hit 375 followers (I'm like 9 people off, no biggie), so giving you all a heads up!

All'z you need to do is follow me at http://twitter.com/AdrianxHD

I'll throw a tweet up tomorrow that you all can retweet if you'd like. I'll probably just do a missing character/number or something. Fastest fingers type deal.

Good luck to you all! =] Hope you all stick around afterwards and that I don't bore or clog up your timeline too much! =D

Following. Just thinking out loud here, but, er, it may be better if you choose a winner from the retweets as opposed to dropping the code outright. :whistle2:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bomberbadj']Following.Just thinking out loud here, but er, it may be better if you choose a winner from the retweets as opposed to dropping the code outright. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

I will consider this! I'll think of something =]

Following, im gonna second the notion of a random drawing.....maybe just of the posters here, its just throwing up the code short a letter gives an advantage to those who can lurk your twitter and a computer.

[quote name='HDShadow']So by popular demand, I'll do a retweet contest. Look for it around 12 noon PST. Best of luck to you all![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the chance

Not gonna enter on account i don't care for toy soldiers but best of luck to all the other Caggers

bread's done
Back