Toy Soldiers Contest (giveaway).

[quote name='digital ink']cool, i was the first loser today, answered 5th. maybe i will have a shot with this.[/QUOTE]

same here, i got so screwed over, i was waiting for the question to pop up, saw what it was IMMEDIATELY knew the answer to it, hit reply, what happens? BROWSER FROZE :bomb:

[quote name='chickenbutt']I got some crap about unsafe site or some virus thing when I went on that site. Am I the only one?

Nevermind. I went on again and it didn't happen. Entered both of them. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, VGR is my site and I just wanted to let you and others know it was a bad ad coming from our ad service causing the warning, this isn't the first time we've had the issue but its the first time people are mentioning it so we have dumped them. Sorry for the confusion and good luck, we are picking winners Weds. morning.

[quote name='magaman']Hey, VGR is my site and I just wanted to let you and others know it was a bad ad coming from our ad service causing the warning, this isn't the first time we've had the issue but its the first time people are mentioning it so we have dumped them. Sorry for the confusion and good luck, we are picking winners Weds. morning.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for following up on that so quick. I received numerous DMs from my twitter friends after I posted the site link. :) Can't wait to hear the results of the contest!

@bdavid81

[quote name='GUNNM']lol the guy running the free contest just won a code from signal studios[/QUOTE]

which is nice since now they will be giving out two codes for his contest.

[quote name='bdavid81']Thank you for following up on that so quick. I received numerous DMs from my twitter friends after I posted the site link. :) Can't wait to hear the results of the contest!

@bdavid81[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like seeing where our traffic comes from. Like I said the error was really a false error and al surrounds around the ad service we had, I've complained many times but there QA on ads they accept isn't to good. Thanks for your support and good again good luck, I wish we had a few more codes to giveaway, tons of people want them.

PS the game is amazing, easily the best XBLA game I've played in awhile.

Well, I won't be needing the code anymore. Got 3 codes and the press kit today, I'll be posting a link tomorrow on the main contests page for a giveaway (1 code).

bread's done
Back