Toy Story 3 Ultimate Collector's Edition (Target Exclusive) Blu-ray Combo Pack - $35

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Come with 4-Disc (2 Blu-rays + DVD + Digital Copy) and a Buzz Light Action Figure for just $34.99.

Save $10 When You Purchase a Select Disney Pre-Order DVD Combo Along With Another Select Disney Title. Discount applied at Checkout.

2ajuslk.jpg
51SrWb0ZfOL.jpg

Only at Target - Get the Toy Story 3 Ultimate Collector's Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo Pack which includes all of the great features and discs from the combo pack, plus a limited edition Buzz Lightyear action figure! Buzz produces light and sound effects, shouts "To Infinity and Beyond," and is carrying his trusty pack, which doubles as the removable case for all your Toy Story 3 discs!

51ojxAva5oL._AA400_.jpg

41BUQ8PXtSL.jpg

Target

INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='craven_fiend']I know what my son is getting for Christmas[/QUOTE]

i know what mine is getting

a father

[quote name='exRounder']i know what mine is getting

a father[/QUOTE]

Well, that's a plus too. My son sat through this movie and is in love with Toy Story.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Well, that's a plus too. My son sat through this movie and is in love with Toy Story.[/QUOTE]

btw, i wasn't being snarky at you - just fyi

We don't know if there's going to be a coupon for TS3, though it would be a surprise if there wasn't. When we know if there will be a coupon, then you can mark this as $24.99 AC.

[quote name='exRounder']btw, i wasn't being snarky at you - just fyi[/QUOTE]

No worries. I was being a bit of a smart ass in my response. It's just awesome that he likes the movies, though he likes Woody more than Buzz.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Hmn.... interesting... Isn't Finding Nemo coming at the same day? Up+Monster's Inc coupon savings + sales anyone? :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll be picking that one up too. I wish The Incredibles would hurry up and come to Blu.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Hmn.... interesting... Isn't Finding Nemo coming at the same day? Up+Monster's Inc coupon savings + sales anyone? :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is. however, the Cars:Maters Tales or whatever is.

Added a promo for online only. Save $10 When You Purchase a Select Disney Pre-Order DVD Combo Along With Another Select Disney Title. Discount applied at Checkout.

[quote name='skiizim']The Buzz light year is cool but I do you have any idea what size it is?[/QUOTE]

Looks like about the size of a blu-ray case...

ah. I really had my hopes going when I read "Ultimate Collector's Edition" but its just a buzz figure :(

thanks though ip!

I'm not going to let myself do it this time. I can't count how many times my Hulk and Transformers case like this feel off my shelf and nearly broke. There's no point for me in buying this if I can't stand them up to display :(

Does that Buzz say phrases? It is too small for me to read. If so, then that makes for a pretty good figure. I haven't seen any smallish figures in store that make sounds. I know the bigger ones that make sounds start out around $29.99.

I may pick this up depending on how big the figure is and if it actually says phrases.

Toy story 3 was my son's first movie theater experience and he loved it. It was toy story this and that and we will enjoy this.

Still need to see this.

Won't buy this version as I don't need the toy. I don't have the first 2 yet, so will probably wait for a boxed set.

[quote name='ryosnk']Toy story 3 was my son's first movie theater experience and he loved it. It was toy story this and that and we will enjoy this.[/QUOTE]

*high-five*

It was my son's first movie experience as well. He enjoyed it quite a bit and I'm sure he'll get a lot of use out of the movie when it arrives at my home from Amazon.

I went with Toy Story 3 4-disc + Up 4-disc together on Amazon for $36.98 shipped.

Due to the $1.99 shipping per item at Target + tax, you'll be paying an extra $10+ for a BD-sized Buzz over getting it from Amazon. Take advantage of the $10 off promo (available at both Target & Amazon) and your bonus Buzz will be costing >$14.

I would give a sample checkout comparison, but Up is $34.99 @ Target Vs. $17.99 @ Amazon...

Updated with actual picture.

51SrWb0ZfOL.jpg

Only at Target - Get the Toy Story 3 Ultimate Collector's Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo Pack which includes all of the great features and discs from the combo pack, plus a limited edition Buzz Lightyear action figure! Buzz produces light and sound effects, shouts "To Infinity and Beyond," and is carrying his trusty pack, which doubles as the removable case for all your Toy Story 3 discs!

Wow. That "trusty pack" kills it for me. If they'd packaged the discs in a regular blu-ray case, I might have been all over this, but I don't want that. I'll stick with the regular edition.

Bleh...not feeling it...If im going to be spending $30+ on TS3, I am looking at that 10 Disc Trilogy Bluray/DVD "Toy Box" set. Since I have yet to get the 1st 2 in Bluray that seems like the better buy. Just hope we spot some deals on that set.

B003YUC2FE.01._SX500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V200813011_.jpg

I too just hope this set comes with the 3 bluray cases as well. As backups...

just finished buying this... and if you have ANY kids near it - expect the 'trusty pack' to break within seconds.

They make it extremely hard for kids (or anyone for that matter to remove the dvds).

Its going back for the regular boxed version

bread's done
Back