Toy Story 3 - XBOX 360 - 9.96 F/S - Walmart

[quote name='k04sm02']Tastes good going in, burns going out.

Sorry, perhaps they had an order cancellation and just one came back.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's what I figured. It's all good. I've just got a tab open keeping an eye on it. Great price for this game.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I go to take a shit and it comes back in and goes out of stock again. Damn you sweet & spicy Asian wings!!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='k04sm02']Tastes good going in, burns going out.

Sorry, perhaps they had an order cancellation and just one came back.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'm glad that doesn't happen to me, I can eat serranos, habaneros without that happening ;)

I wish they had the :ps3: version at this price too, the Wikipedia entry says they have exclusive content.

[quote name='Wikipedia']The PlayStation 3 version of the game features exclusive content such as the ability to play as Emperor Zurg in addition to Buzz, Woody and Jessie, complete with his own full set of unique missions. Players can drive around in Zurg's custom vehicle as well as blast at enemies using his trigun, his main objective is to eliminate Buzz Lightyear though players are free to do whatever else they'd like. In addition, the game also features compatibility with the PlayStation Move motion controller, and there are also downloadable mini-games designed specifically for the Move that can be downloaded for free from the PlayStation Store in Fall 2010.[13] Also, Toy Box has more missions and there are additional cameo appearances and more characters.[/quote]

If anyone here purchased multiples and wouldn't mind passing one along let me know.

It's not looking good for this popping back in stock for me.

[quote name='Trance Addix']PMed to Amazon. I'd pick it up if Amazon matches.[/QUOTE]

Don't want to pay 80 cents in taxes? Or you are one of those "too good" to shop at Wal-Mart? Or is the "gas" excuse? :lol:

[quote name='oasisboy']Don't want to pay 80 cents in taxes? Or you are one of those "too good" to shop at Wal-Mart? Or is the "gas" excuse? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well its out of stock from Wallmart and some people do not have on close to their home. I am not driving 20 miles for this game. I would love one from Amazon, to avoid driving, and to get one because Wallmart.com is out of stock.

Don't be a dick.

Thanks OP!

I have been wanting to play this after hearing all the good reviews, and this is the perfect price for me to bite. Was able to PM the last copy at my Best Buy today. Gonna play it later tonight!

Has it been confirmed that this price is in store as well?

[quote name='NateWhs152']Well its out of stock from Wallmart and some people do not have on close to their home. I am not driving 20 miles for this game. I would love one from Amazon, to avoid driving, and to get one because Wallmart.com is out of stock.

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='oasisboy']Don't want to pay 80 cents in taxes? Or you are one of those "too good" to shop at Wal-Mart? Or is the "gas" excuse? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Neither ;) Just like to consolidate my purchases into Amazon when possible.

freakin OOS.. someone please tell me if it scans at $10 B&M, I will buy one tomorrow. I rented this game and it's surprisingly deep, it's very fun

I got one in-store today @ $9.96. It actually scanned @ $19.96 but got a price match because it was OOS in the online store.

[quote name='yuyak']If any of you who were able to get in on this doesn't want the exclusive theme pack, please PM me! Thanks![/QUOTE]

Bought this a while back for PS3. If it's the same as PS3, the theme packs are actually on the disk - not a DLC code.

How YMMV is this? Do most Walmarts usually price match online prices (if OOS online)?

[quote name='TobesOfHades']I got one in-store today @ $9.96. It actually scanned @ $19.96 but got a price match because it was OOS in the online store.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']How YMMV is this? Do most Walmarts usually price match online prices (if OOS online)?[/QUOTE]

From my experience they don't and aren't supposed to according to their policy.

Sounds like the PS3 is the definitive version with Zurg and Move, so hopefully that'll drop sometime. The game is supposed to surprisingly decent for a movie-based game, especially the Toy Box mode.

[quote name='imacgod']From my experience they don't and aren't supposed to according to their policy.

Sounds like the PS3 is the definitive version with Zurg and Move, so hopefully that'll drop sometime. The game is supposed to surprisingly decent for a movie-based game, especially the Toy Box mode.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, the clerk told me that they had just begun price matching their website for certain items when the item was OOS online. Games were part of that group.

[quote name='NateWhs152']Well its out of stock from Wallmart and some people do not have on close to their home. I am not driving 20 miles for this game. I would love one from Amazon, to avoid driving, and to get one because Wallmart.com is out of stock.

Don't be a dick.[/QUOTE]

Even if the game was in stock, plenty of people refuse to buy from anywhere else except Amazon, which I find ridiculous. You must live in a remote area if your Wal-Mart is 20 miles away...

[quote name='oasisboy']Even if the game was in stock, plenty of people refuse to buy from anywhere else except Amazon, which I find ridiculous. You must live in a remote area if your Wal-Mart is 20 miles away...[/QUOTE]

I live in Portland Oregon, not really remote.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Neither ;) Just like to consolidate my purchases into Amazon when possible.[/QUOTE]

Why can't you buy freely anywhere without having to see if Amazon has the price you want? I buy at amazon, newegg, buy.com, overstock, and many other small online stores as long as the price is right. I am not loyal to just one store but many CAGs seem to have this hardcore loyalty to amazon no matter what which really baffles me.

[quote name='NateWhs152']I live in Portland Oregon, not really remote.[/QUOTE]

And your Wal-Mart is 20 miles away? Portland must not be that important to Wal-Mart then. In every major city around the USA, Wal-Mart's are everywhere.

[quote name='oasisboy']many CAGs seem to have this hardcore loyalty to amazon no matter what which really baffles me.[/QUOTE]

I think its because of Amazon credit. Nearly everyone who uses amazon has some just waiting to be used.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Does anyone know if the game in store come with the exclusive theme packs as well?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the 360 copy I bought in the store (price-matched to the online price) came with the theme packs.

[quote name='TobesOfHades']Yes, the 360 copy I bought in the store (price-matched to the online price) came with the theme packs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply! One more question, was it labled on the front or just in there?

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Thanks for the reply! One more question, was it labled on the front or just in there?[/QUOTE]

There was a sticker on the outside of the wrapper about "exclusive Theme packs" or something like that. Haven't opened it yet to know how to get them.

[quote name='oasisboy']And your Wal-Mart is 20 miles away? Portland must not be that important to Wal-Mart then. In every major city around the USA, Wal-Mart's are everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Stop talking out your ass. There are no Wal-Marts in NYC either, numbnuts. I'd call that a "major city".

Damn. Would of totally gotten this if it were in stock, or even if Walmart was willing to price match their own damn prices...

[quote name='oasisboy']And your Wal-Mart is 20 miles away? Portland must not be that important to Wal-Mart then. In every major city around the USA, Wal-Mart's are everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Actually Wal-Mart is not in a lot of major cities, they prefer to monopolize small towns (don't take that as an anti WM stand, I actually like WM).

As far as the big town little town debate..... In the states around their homebase they had a bad habbit of building a small store in many small towns and After running all the small places out of business they would then build a supercenter in the nearest big town and close the small stores forcing the residents to drive a while. They started getting bad publicity for that (at least from what I heard and a special PBS made a decade ago)and seemed to have started building the supercenters everywhere now.

Just got back from our local Walmart and they had the game, but refused to price match their own website......

What ever.

Edit: They did however have 5 or so EA Active 2 for the Xbox for $18.99.

Anyone know if they will get anymore in stock online? I kinda doubt it if they are selling so cheap. Seems to me they are clearing out inventory

I was hoping for a price drop on the PS3 version, but that's obviously not happening. I went ahead and paid 29.96 yesterday because I think the ones with the Walmart themes are oop. They're out of stock on the webisite and getting scarce in store.

After this first sold out online, I went to my local Walmart and it was above $19 (I can't remember specific price). I talked to one of the people and they said they don't price match online. But luckily last night it came back in stock and I got a copy and will be here by Friday. Thanks!

damn missed out. played it on the wii and got annoyed by the controls so i borrowed a friends on the 360 and loved it.... hope it comes back up

Damn. I just saw it come back in stock, and it let me get all the way to "confirm order" before it told me that it just went out of stock.

*sigh*

bread's done
Back