Toy Story 4 is coming 2017

Why? I thought Toy Story 3 was the perfect ending to the series.
Exactly...

But I guess Pixar is running out of ideas (again). I bet you it has that girl Andy gave all his toys to at the end of TS3. Where the hell is the sequel to A Bugs Life??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Am I the only one who just doesn't think that Toy Story 3 is the best? The movie is good, but it was a bit boring at times. The end almost made me cry, though.

Am I the only one who just doesn't think that Toy Story 3 is the best? The movie is good, but it was a bit boring at times. The end almost made me cry, though.
It's not my favorite in the series either but it defiantly had great closure. So for them to open the story back up again defeated the purpose of 3.

OMG I think they nailed it at the end of TS3 when Andy gives up his toys because he's "Grown up".  Shit man I still hate myself for giving away from G1 Transformers to my cousin because I started liking girls instead of transformers lol. :whistle2:\  Oh well, the Clone Army I have now will have to make up for it.

Maybe it will be a midquel or something that takes place between 2 and 3? There's that Buzz Lightyear recalled plot that was the running idea for the original Toy Story 3 for years but then the thing went into production hell for even more years before Pixar revived the third film project. It's Toy Story, they can pretty much do what they want and people will go see it.

They did say they were taking the series in a different direction. So maybe they drop the "growing up and getting rid of your toys" plot and go explore another angle of being a toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the third was the perfect ending.

Oh well

I do hope they rethink the meet the robinsons sequel they were going to do but the decided not to.

I can dream

bread's done
Back