Toys R Us 10 off 50 online coupon

pandabox

CAGiversary!
$10 off $50 code 935009 through 3/21

coupon code for 10 dollars off 50 dollars and works on video games :applause:

not bad at all. finally ordered that ps3 white controller

yeah if u buy one of those games, u get 20 off the second, then the coupon stacks, so 30 off the whole order

Dang. It's a shame that all these games are practically MSRP. So if I wanted to buy two $60 games, it'd come out to something like $90 in the end? The only titles I want are Bayonetta and Dragon Age: Origins, but I feel that I can eventually get them at $30 a piece in due time.

Thanks OP. However, TRU is terrible ordering online from. They'll leave a game up for preorder for weeks. They charge shipping for each item. And it takes forever to get it. People placed preorders (games like Bayonetta and Bioshock 2) during the last B2G1 and it took awhile for their items to ship.

Not too shabby ..... even though I have heard the extras are ridiculously stupid this PROMO would make Batman Arkhum Asylum collector's edition only $60

[quote name='pandabox']$10 off $50 code 935009 through 3/21

coupon code for 10 dollars off 50 dollars and works on video games :applause:

not bad at all. finally ordered that ps3 white controller[/QUOTE]

Do you have the link to the White controller I cant find it ??

Thanks for posting this, I wish TRU did in store pickup.

I ordered Wii Sports Resort and :ps3: Sega All Stars Racing for 72.10 after tax, shipping, and a $10 GC

not the best deal but wii sports is for my parents :p

[quote name='pandabox']im super wanting sega all stars racing but man i just cant pull the trigger[/QUOTE]

Same, I think ill wait for a price drop or a deal on it.

Shipping and CA sales tax completely kill this deal.

Buying two $50 games averages out to $41 per game...and the eligible games are so old that they sell for less than $41 a piece on eBay.

[quote name='iGen']Shipping and CA sales tax completely kill this deal.

Buying two $50 games averages out to $41 per game...and the eligible games are so old that they sell for less than $41 a piece on eBay.[/QUOTE]Well some of the eligible games are pretty new, just not the $50 ones.

crap....free shipping on ff13 preorder.....

50 bucks on toysrus...or 56 and 10 bucks credit on amazon.....

hrm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iGen']Shipping and CA sales tax completely kill this deal.

Buying two $50 games averages out to $41 per game...and the eligible games are so old that they sell for less than $41 a piece on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Deal sounds GREAT until you get to the final stages of checkout,

[quote name='Mako1215']TRU needs to get on that instore pickup[/QUOTE]

They treat the website and stores as two separate companies, that is why they dont even price match there own website. Instore pickup probably wont ever happen.

[quote name='DesertLeo']crap....free shipping on ff13 preorder.....

50 bucks on toysrus...or 56 and 10 bucks credit on amazon.....

hrm.[/QUOTE]

You get $13 gift card if you buy it instore.

I was gonna get RE5 and gta episodes for $30 off if this works on preorders too but for some reason they have ps3 gta episodes listed at $60. This is supposed to sell for $40 everywhere, right?
OMG it won't give me 10 off re5 because it is 49.99 not 50.00. argh. Now I added a $1 donation for autism but my order goes up to $54? I gotta pay shipping on autism and it doesn't count as over 50...ok that didn't work how I wanted it to... ok this isn't working out. Hopefully they get GTA episodes down to 40 soon and I can get both for 50+40-20-10=$60? Can anyone help me get this going. Free shipping on re5 gold till the 13th so hopefully fixed by then. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Got Lego Rock Band and Beatles Rock Band for $50 plus shipping. Thinking about doing second order for Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2. Hmmm....

I'll probably also use this to get FF13 60-10+13 GC. Problem is I don't know if I really want the game lol. I've never finished a FF game before, and I'd order it and keep it unopened, but then if I took it back I'd be out the shipping. Damn you TRU!!!

EDIT: Oh crap, is the GC in store only? If so I'm out, but could turn out to be a really good deal for some.

[quote name='GUNNM']stars sith edition + Re gold for 50$? sold![/QUOTE]

I like this idea. I hope re5 gold kicks in to this deal on release day. $6 shipping for one item sucks royally, but even if it's $60 after tax and shipping that's still pretty stinkin good.

yeah most of toys r us's deals are killed for me because of there crazy shipping/tax charges, i would probably bite if it was on another site.

[quote name='life.exe']They treat the website and stores as two separate companies, that is why they dont even price match there own website. Instore pickup probably wont ever happen.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I wouldn't say say it won't ever happen, but it would definitely have to involve a major overhaul of the way they conduct business online.

[quote name='dapunisure']Will this actually work? I wouldn't mind both games for $75. I should get my Wii back from being repaired on friday after not fixing it for the past yr & a half( I sent it to get fixed the same day I saw SMG 2's & Metroid: Other M's release date).[/QUOTE]

I need to get around to doing the same thing as I have some sort of artifacts pop up on screen whenever the system is on (definitely noticeable on FMVs more than it is when running around various games) If you don't mind my asking, (assuming you sent it in direct to Nintendo) about how much did it cost? The CAG in me is aching for an answer. ;)

And to keep this on topic, even at a 20 discount overall after taxes and S&H I am still kind of debating my potential order.

[quote name='MamoruNoHakkyou']I need to get around to doing the same thing as I have some sort of artifacts pop up on screen whenever the system is on (definitely noticeable on FMVs more than it is when running around various games) If you don't mind my asking, (assuming you sent it in direct to Nintendo) about how much did it cost? The CAG in me is aching for an answer. ;)

And to keep this on topic, even at a 20 discount overall after taxes and S&H I am still kind of debating my potential order.[/QUOTE]

Sure, the CAG in me is happy to help. Well NIntendo will basically fix your wii or replace it(not with a refurbished model but a model that they have specifically for replacement) for $85 including shipping, taxes, & a one yr warranty. If you system is modded they won't even try to fix it, they will just ship your wii back to you. Even though it is $85 to fix the wii, they charged me $60 because I apparently have 35 vc games on my wii(if I recall correctly most came from when I bought tons of points cards in a b1g1 half off accessories frm TRU in '08). Oh & the weird thing is I didn't have my debit card with me when I ordered the repair so I called back on friday & paid for it over the phone. In the mean time I printed the fed ex label & shipped my wii. It has been repaired & will return( round trip about 2 wks), the weird thing is the rep told me they would charge my debit card when it was received. They haven't charged me, it's on it's way back, & on the repair status it says I need to call & pay. It makes me wonder if one can just send it to get fixed, they send it back, & never pay? Either way that's my story, sorry for the length, & hope it helped.

[quote name='GUNNM']stars sith edition + Re gold for 50$? sold![/QUOTE]

Does Gold have anything but the two new dlc's and costumes? $50 seems like such a high retail...the new dlc is pretty weak -45 mins for the the first one that came out and it had only a handful of enemies and two weak puzzles.

I've also got a $25 TRU gift certificate from the Christmas Wii special; maybe I can finally pick up mario galaxy and some other Wii game. Thanks, OP, for the heads up on this!

[quote name='videodrone']Does Gold have anything but the two new dlc's and costumes? $50 seems like such a high retail...the new dlc is pretty weak -45 mins for the the first one that came out and it had only a handful of enemies and two weak puzzles.[/QUOTE]

It also comes with Versus. Lost in Nightmares wasn't great, but it had a lot of nostalgic moments and aspects. The second DLC is pretty damn good, in my opinion. Plenty of action.

does anyone know if i preorder ff13 online will i still get the $13 gift card that comes with it. since i can use this coupon code for 10 dollars online and i have a $20 gift card that i can use so it would cost me (59.99-10-20=29.99) before tax. i can wait on the shipping not to sure how many days standard shipping is tho.

Darn...you'd think this would be a good deal, but basically I'd just have to wait for Amazon to hit $45 on Darksiders or the like to do just as well, so...hmm.

bread's done
Back