Toys R Us 11/11 Buy One Get One Half Off PS3 Move Games $29.99 - 59.99

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!
Found from the main deals of the day link on toysrus.com tomorrow (11/11/10) PS3 MOVE games from $29.99 - 59.99 will be buy one get one half off all day; it's not much of a deal on its own by a lot of our standards, but I'm hoping it'll stack with the gift cards on the $59.99 games which would make it a pretty good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
good deal but i wouldnt suggest getting black ops in this deal because i'd rather buy 2 for $59.99 and get a $50 gc in return then pay $90 +tax unless you still get the $20 for buying it as well then this would make that deal basically equivalent.(if u getting $59.99 games that is)

If it double stacks with buy 2 games at 60 and get 50gc, it would be aweso......... I just read more of the op, and looks like online only. And TRU online don't give out Gc promos online

[quote name='boogie4114']good deal but i wouldnt suggest getting black ops in this deal because i'd rather buy 2 for $59.99 and get a $50 gc in return then pay $90 +tax unless you still get the $20 for buying it as well then this would make that deal basically equivalent.(if u getting $59.99 games that is)[/QUOTE]

The hope is the promotions stack as they have in the past which would mean two $59.99 games for $90 AND a $50 gift card.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']If it double stacks with buy 2 games at 60 and get 50gc, it would be aweso......... I just read more of the op, and looks like online only. And TRU online don't give out Gc promos online[/QUOTE]

They do these in store, but the only way to find out about them is via email and/or going to tru.com to see what they are. Also I can confirm it should work in store because one of Sundays deals was 4.99 movies for half off, and I got a few for 2.50 each (Blades of Glory, Batman Begins).

It's only for PS3 Move games though. Still a good find if it stacks - but there aren't that many $60 Move titles.

Damn, I've been waiting on getting the PS Move.
I was actually thinking of getting it this week at TRUs with that promo they have and I have a $50 gift card from my BlkOps purchase.

BUT is it for sure the cap on $59.99 games?
I would love to get the $99 set with the controller and eye camera.
That would have been sweet. Stupid deals.

I feel like this deal is going to be one to watch tomorrow ... definite potential for something great ... we shall see ...

Wow ... Toysrus is just all sorts of disappointing this morning. Their black Friday ad is awful and now this ... oh well ...

OP, you should seriously add "MOVE games" to the title... if space is limited than just change "Buy one, get one half" to "BOGO half".

[quote name='nbballard']Anyone look into this yet? Their website doesn't list the Sly Collection, and MAG doesn't have the "B1G1 1/2" icon.

edit - here is a link to the eligible items. Kind of lame. It doesn't include Time Crisis, Eye Pet, MAG, Heavy Rain, etc, etc.

http://www.toysrus.com/searchHandler/index.jsp?type=trigger&promoId=10948541&view=all[/QUOTE]

If you buy NBA 2K11 and another title, you'll get a $20 gift card from 2K11. I wonder if that can be immediately applied, that'd be nice.

[quote name='Barnolde']If you buy NBA 2K11 and another title, you'll get a $20 gift card from 2K11. I wonder if that can be immediately applied, that'd be nice.[/QUOTE]

Was hoping that the BOGO 1/2 off would stack with the B2 games > 59.99 and get 50 GC that way you'd be paying 90 for two games and a $50 gc. Has anyone tried this yet?

[quote name='Miro']Was hoping that the BOGO 1/2 off would stack with the B2 games > 59.99 and get 50 GC that way you'd be paying 90 for two games and a $50 gc. Has anyone tried this yet?[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you could. Aren't the only $60 Move games RUSE and LOTR:Aragorn's Quest? Are they even included in the sale?

bread's done
Back