Toys r US 50% off New Mario Bros DS and Deluxe Zelda:PH Guide

thanks for sharing, i've been really wanting to get New Super Mario Bros for a good price, plus i still had a $10 gift card from buying Mario and Luigi last week. I was able to find a complete list of 50% off stuff on their website, they have a few more games and the like; i actually also got HotD:Overkill for $14.99 with that promotional code.

the complete list can be found here:
http://www.toysrus.com/searchHandler/index.jsp?promoId=3827059&type=trigger

Well that was fast. When I tried to add NSMB it said the product was unavailable. Been trying to get a hold of this game for a decent price but, like most Nintendo games, it's quite stubborn in its price point.

Mmmmh, this seems to work with Saints Row 2 and Lego Batman (both PS3 versions) for $15 and $10 each after coupon respectively. Shipping is $5 though.

well i'm glad i ordered when i did, i would have hated to miss out on this deal, like i usually do.
but yeah, sucks that they are out already.

just looking through the list posted above here are some notables:

Mario Party DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Guitar Hero Aerosmith PS3 Guitar Bundle
Saints Row 2 PS3
Lego Batman PS3
Mushroom Men DS

I stopped at about page 60.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Dang, I'd have been very tempted to get NSMB DS for ~$20. It's too bad I missed out.[/QUOTE]
I here that.. :(

if you click 'view all' at the bottom, you can cycle through pages of 200 items and look through everything much faster.

I just went to the site to try and see if it would work. Guitar Hero Aerosmith was sold out :( But I also tried for Mario Party DS, Mushroom Men and Super Mario Bros DS (I have it but thought I would check to see what happens) The only game that gets a discount taken off when I tried is Mushroom Men, even if I tried each item on its own, none of the others would take any discounts off.

Seems like it could be a decent sale on several items, but getting it to work is seeming to be a challenge for me.

[quote name='nightmare452']Mmmmh, this seems to work with Saints Row 2 and Lego Batman (both PS3 versions) for $15 and $10 each after coupon respectively. Shipping is $5 though.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
This would make heck of a deal if the shipping was free, both games for under 25 bucks.

[quote name='gojiboy']if you click 'view all' at the bottom, you can cycle through pages of 200 items and look through everything much faster.[/QUOTE]

for whatever reason, it wasn't working for me.

I ended up calling ToyrRus for doing the order for new super mario bros. I couldn't add it to my cart either. She did have to get the supervisor to make sure she could use the coupon manually I believe but I got my order :) And I must say its good to know ToysRus doesn't rip you off on shipping charges lol Apparently it only cost 2.99

If anyone is looking for a cheap copy of New Super Mario Bros. I've got a complete copy that is practically new (the girlfriends, so it was used VERY lightly). $20 shipped

NSMB DS sold out again. Darn, I lost my cart about a year ago in Japan and have been waiting for a price drop since then. And with my $20 gift card from ODST this would have made my day ...

bread's done
Back