Toys R Us 8 Hour Cyber Sale 8/8/2012 - Nintendo 3DS & DS

[quote name='animemaniac14']B2G1 doesn't work. tried to check out with 3 copies of super princess peach, didn't show a discount[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that OP stated it doesn't start for 2 more hours?

[quote name='animemaniac14']B2G1 doesn't work. tried to check out with 3 copies of super princess peach, didn't show a discount[/QUOTE]

I continue to be amazed how many people lack the ability to read. . .

Sale is online only from 11AM - 7PM Eastern.

Basically, 294 games I either already have or wouldn't touch with a three hundred foot pole. Thanks for nothing, TRU. I'll reconsider these games again when they're all $5 or less but don't hold your breath.

I would have been all over this if they had included Diddy Kong Racing and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

[quote name='erdmanski1341']I continue to be amazed how many people lack the ability to read. . .

Sale is online only from 11AM - 7PM Eastern.[/QUOTE]

my bad...i seriously don't know how i missed that. im just so used to deals going live at midnight that my brain blocked the 11 AM-7PM part out -_-

[quote name='animemaniac14']my bad...i seriously don't know how i missed that. im just so used to deals going live at midnight that my brain blocked the 11 AM-7PM part out -_-[/QUOTE]

lol. no problem. i just had to have a laugh because there is always someone who posts about how the deal won't work anytime someone starts a thread for a deal in advance of it going live.

bread's done
Back