Toys R Us B&M $9.99 DS titles YMMV?

BillyDKid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere. Not sure when the sale started or if it's YMMV or not. I was at TRU last night and they had a few $19.99 DS games on sale for $9.99.

The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations
Bratz 4 Real
Thrillville: Off the Rails

I think there were a few more, but I can't remember them. Nothing very good, but I did pick up Thrillville and it's pretty fun. Not as much micromanaging or talking to customers as the console version which makes it easy to pick up and play and enjoy the fun stuff like building/unlocking rides/upgrades and playing mini-games. Single-card multi-play for the mini-games is nice too.

I grabbed Geometry Wars for DS for $9.99 - 20% last night. They've had Elite Beat Agents for a while but I've had that one forever. Everything else looked like garbage.

The better (actual) Thrillville 2 for the PSP is also $10. I bought that and Gurimin (SP) during that 50% off sale...but ended up returning them as I have too many other games and I was pretty iffy on both of them. I think I'd vastly prefer Theme Park Tycoon or whatever it's called.

Don't forget Contra 4, Mega Man Starforce leo, and magical starsign are all $9.98 as well, before the 20% off.

Oh, and Master Of Illusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Homerun17']That's Clearance, the others are for an actual sale.[/quote]

Magical Starsign was the only one i listed above that was in the clearance bin, the rest were on the shelves. Just figured it was a sale on the ones not in the bin.

bread's done
Back