Toys R Us B&M-Wii DJ Hero Bundle $19.99, Sonic & Mario Olympics $24.99 10/1-2

FeathersMcGraw

CAGiversary!
From email:

Nintendo Wii DJ Hero Turntable Bundle sale $19.99 (was $69.99) - 180656
Nintendo Wii Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games sale $24.99 (was $49.99) - 236813

In store only. DOORBUSTERS: Quantities limited; no rain checks. Selection varies by store. Please check your local Babies“R”Us/Toys“R”Us or online for availability. Sale prices are valid from:

Friday, 10/1 3 pm-11 pm
Saturday 8 am - 1 pm

093010_Em_TRU_RotoReminder_V1_06.jpg

I guess they will do the same deal for ps 3 and 360 in the next week or so. I guess they want to clear the wii first.
These are just thoughts

I'm surprised they haven't marked down the PS2 version in any of their past sales on DJ Hero. I would have thought that would be the first version they want to get rid of since it likely sold the worst out of all the systems (since there is no PS2 version of DJ Hero 2 coming out).

[quote name='ivos']I guess they will do the same deal for ps 3 and 360 in the next week or so. I guess they want to clear the wii first.
These are just thoughts[/QUOTE]

It's odd, at my TRU most of (if not all) of the DJ Heros are the ones that are bundled with an extra turntable. Didn't they do a promo not long ago with that? Or was that somebody else?

Either way the cheapest I've seen DJ Hero for 360 is $39 and I'd have to get lucky since my BB is out of them and I'd have to convince Target or WalMart (both with tons in stock) to price match. For $29 I'd have to seriously think about it, but at $19 it would be an instant buy.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I'm surprised they haven't marked down the PS2 version in any of their past sales on DJ Hero. I would have thought that would be the first version they want to get rid of since it likely sold the worst out of all the systems (since there is no PS2 version of DJ Hero 2 coming out).[/QUOTE]

At my KMart they're 39.99, so was the PS3...they were out of the 360 though.

[quote name='ivos']I guess they will do the same deal for ps 3 and 360 in the next week or so. I guess they want to clear the wii first.
These are just thoughts[/QUOTE]

They already did this a couple weeks ago for PS3 and 360.

bread's done
Back