Toys 'R' Us B1G1 50% Off UNDER $19.99

randu

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys, this is my first thread and I haven't seen this deal posted yet so here it goes..

Buy 1 get 1 50% off of ALL video games 19.99 or less
Friday late (3 pm - Midnight) to Saturday Early (7 am - 1 pm)
This weekend only!

Not much of a deal but its better than nothing I guess. :lol:

[quote name='YoshiFan1']How much was Contra 4? It used to be $5.00 at TRU (unless they restocked it at full price)[/QUOTE]

its $19.99. Never found it at that price and was having a hard time finding it for less than $15

gonna go in tonight and see if they got LOTR: Conquest and Mercenaries 2!

Both kinda shitty games but 2 for 30 bucks I cannot really complain....if i can get like 15 hrs of quality play outta them total ill be throughly satisfied

trying to restock my 360 game collection since I have decided to stop trading in games and getting raped

hm i have some toysrus credit, but amazon keeps on having better offers on every game i want...is there any good flips to make this into amazon credit?

Dammit... I just bought Kingdom Hearts CoM yesterday. I haven't opened it yet but I'm really too lazy to go back.

[quote name='eth3real']This is a better deal in store than online. TRU always rapes on the shipping.[/QUOTE]

Well they do have free shipping on all orders over 50 dollars if anyone was looking to spend that much...i know im not lol

Picked up Godfather II and Prince of Persia for $32.xx. I was thinking about getting Dead Space and something else (maybe buy CoM again) but I was too freaked out by the demo so I don't know if I'd play the actual game.

Might be picking up Rock Band 2 (If its price really did drop to 19.99 as claimed in another thread) and Godfather 2 tomorrow morning after my trip to Walmart to see if I can catch one of those 300 dollar laptops for my father..and oh yeah maybe a 360 if there isnt much of a line hehe..

[quote name='randu']Might be picking up Rock Band 2 (If its price really did drop to 19.99 as claimed in another thread) and Godfather 2 tomorrow morning after my trip to Walmart to see if I can catch one of those 300 dollar laptops for my father..and oh yeah maybe a 360 if there isnt much of a line hehe..[/QUOTE]
Good idea on Rock Band 2.:applause:

Essentially, this is the same as Target's get $10 off two Psp/ps3, xbox 360, wii/ds games. Except you get to use TRU credit if you have.

Is this really on titles just under $19.99

because the site says

"BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF ALL Video Games**

**Free/discounted item(s) must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased.
"

Edit. nm its in the fine print. sneaky lol

bread's done
Back