toys r us, b2g1? timeframe?

skulls dont fade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
for the past several years, i believe around this time, toyrs r us would hold a buy 2 get 1 free on all systems for any game. does any one have any information on this, whether it's happening or not?

[quote name='Vinny']It's typically in October, if I remember correctly.[/quote]

October? I was thinking November... around Thanksgiving... but I think they have multiple ones at the end of the year, so we could both be right! :lol:

I, too, am waiting for this deal OP! WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE?!? :?:

Well, I guess we just answered that.

[quote name='iceblast21']October? I was thinking November... around Thanksgiving... but I think they have multiple ones at the end of the year, so we could both be right! :lol:

I, too, am waiting for this deal OP! WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE?!? :?:

Well, I guess we just answered that.[/QUOTE]

It is never November as people always complained about not able to get Gears of War/Halo 3 in previous years.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']When this deal happens, I know what I'll be getting! ;)

LittleBigPlanet
SOCOM: Confrontation
and either Resistance 2 or BUZZ! bundle[/QUOTE]

If TRU's past B2G1F sales are any indication, the sale starts before the rush of good holiday season games come out. I think you'll miss one or two of those games.

The advertised sale usually is the 2nd to last week in October. I remember getting games to exchange for games that released during the months last week. I did that a couple years.

Also remember, last year was the first year they ran the sale twice. The unadvertised sale ran mid September. Hopefully they will decide to do it again this year.

bread's done
Back