Toys R Us, Buy 2 Get 1 Free

thedream77

CAGiversary!
Ok, for the past few years, and I'm pretty sure it's always been the last week of Sept, TRU has this deal for games on the main consoles. It's probably too early to confirm right now (Early Aug), but I'm really hoping they do it this year just because there are roughly 10 games I'm interested in buying between now and late Sept. One thing that actually concerns me regarding the promotion this year is the Halo3 release date right before the end of Sept. I'm not sure TRU would need to give away a game to drum up business, when one of the biggest next gen blockbusters just released. I suppose we'll have to wait and see, unless someone on this board has connections into TRU's upcoming promotions.......

[quote name='SteveMcQ']In for five.[/quote]

Five free items or five total items, cause if it's five total we'll have to apply the total discount to all five items like a $5 off coupon so that if you return one item it will be a BIG BIG hassle. Thank you sir, please shop with us again!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

C'mon ease up on the noob.... Sure he made a mistake but we were all CAG toddlers at one time or another. I'm sure most of you have made a posting mistake or two in your time.:baby::baby::baby:

bread's done
Back