Toys R Us - Buy One Get one 40% Off May 9th-15th

Skizza306

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Seems like this deal keeps coming back around every few weeks or so.  I popped in today and decided to bite the bullet on a couple games I've wanted to play but thought were a tad overpriced (PS4 versions of Rayman Legends and MGS: GZ)  Not crazy savings but if you're planning on picking something up this week anyway might be worth checking out.  

Apparently on the site it works with Mario Kart 8 preorder if any are in stock according to RFD which would  make it like 3 games for 100$,

Worth noting that it only applies to the cheapest game in your cart. Previously the promo was applied in the order you added them to cart. So MK8 + Donkey Kong comes out to $32 for DK. Not bad, but the Microplay deal is better.

Also, why don't Toys R Us carry Bravely Default? I would have bought Kirby + Bravely Default but it's nowhere to be found on their site.

Worth noting that it only applies to the cheapest game in your cart. Previously the promo was applied in the order you added them to cart. So MK8 + Donkey Kong comes out to $32 for DK. Not bad, but the Microplay deal is better.

Also, why don't Toys R Us carry Bravely Default? I would have bought Kirby + Bravely Default but it's nowhere to be found on their site.
They have Bravely Default in stock at my store.

Someone else here mentioned, but I just want to say in more detail.

The 40% off comes off the cheaper game, so in order to achieve maximum savings, pick two games that are the same price.

I picked up

Shin Megami Tensei 4 (limited edition) $49.99
Bravely Default $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back